Those Five Words Were The Last Thing I Heard

I rubbed my belly in contentment while I waited for Kaname to settle the bill. With my appetite back and two croissants growing inside me, I ate a little more than I usually would. This made Kaname nod at me approvingly and he ended up ordering another vegetable dish.

The rest of the ride home took longer than expected. By the time we arrived, I was feeling drowsy and was already yawning incessantly. However, upon remembering what my husband promised, a surge of warm energy rushed through my veins. I secretly peeked at the man who was focused on parking the car, my lustful eyes zeroed in on the skillful fingers that knew every inch of my body.

“Let’s play a game,” he suddenly said, making me look at his amused face.

“A game?” I repeated. “What kind of game?”

He leaned forward and whispered, “You head upstairs and get ready. Since you were such a good girl, I’ll let you be in charge. We’ll do whatever you want us to do, I’ll be your slave tonight.”

“You’re not going to punish me anymore?” I asked happily.

“I can punish you while making you feel good,” he shrugged as though he wasn’t talking about something that could make another person blush. “I know your body; I may be your slave tonight but this slave can still make you end up doing all the begging.”

I bit my lip to suppress my excitement. “Alright,” I readily agreed without thinking about what the consequences of my answer was and slowly made my way out of the car.

“I’ll give you a fifteen-minute head start,” he called after me.

~~~

With a small smile on my lips, I stared at the woman reflected in the mirror in front of me. Her eyes were twinkling and her cheeks were rosy. A portion of her long, slightly damp hair was covering one of her sensitive breasts and her fingers were drawing circles on her protruding belly affectionately. The apex of her thighs partially hid in the shadow casted by her abdomen, her slender and shapely legs were smooth.

I smiled at my reflection despite the jitters I was feeling. I took a deep breath, grabbed the silk robe hanging on a peg, and slowly walked out of the bathroom. I knew Kaname has entered the bedroom but I wasn’t prepared to see what I saw.

Like Adonis patiently waiting for his lover, the shogun was lying on the bed with only the blanket covering the area between his hips and thighs. His hair was tied up in a bun, showcasing his beautiful jawline. Despite his relaxed position, I could tell that his muscles got more toned. His pecs and abs looked extra defined, I couldn’t wait to run my hands on them…

As he watched me approach him, he slowly rolled on his right side. Elbow buried in the pillow, he propped his head on his hand and gazed at me with darkening eyes. His gaze gave me extra confidence. I paused by the foot of the bed to remove the only article of clothing covering me.

“I took a shower in the guestroom,” he answered my silent question as I crawled into the bed. “I didn’t want you to wait long.”

“I see.” My voice was husky and deep, a reflection of the desire I was genuinely feeling.

“You smell so wonderful,” he moved to grab me by the waist gently, exposing his already eager manhood in the process. He let out a satisfied groan when I reached for it.

“You smell wonderful, too.”

“Mmm…” Kaname nibbled at my ear, his other hand searched for my breast and started massaging it.

I arched my back and pressed my breast closer to his warm palm. Meanwhile, my own hand felt him twitch and harden more.

“Have you decided on what you want from me, my lady?” he breathed next to my ear, his warm breath added a more potent sexiness to his query I felt myself quiver.