Just Like How I Asked Him

I got off Kaname's lap and stroked his manhood through the fabric of his joggers. I smiled when his breath hitched when I slipped my hand inside. He wasn't wearing anything underneath, I discovered. Gently grabbing him, I began to tease his shaft, his crown, then his scrotum. Under my touch, he grew stiffer and more pronounced.

"Ahh," he moaned and collapsed on the pillows. His darkening eyes looked at me lustfully. "More..."

His desire excited me a lot. His majestic rod immediately popped out when I pulled his bottoms down. I wanted better and uninterrupted access so I completely removed them. I subconsciously licked my lips as I stared at his naked lower half. Kaname's proud membrane was truly a beautiful sight. I slowly lowered my head to kiss its tip. His hips moved at my slightest teasing...

Intending to tease him longer, I abandoned his rod to kiss and lick his inner thighs. I alternated between fluttering kisses and gentle licks. Satisfied, I then went for his belly button. This time, however, I used my fingernails. I traced random patterns on the area around his navel before tracing a line down to his happy trail. My lips curled upwards when I saw him squirm. My nails retraced the path it just took before my eager tongue wetly traced a v from his left hip, down to the area just above his rod, then back up to his right hip.

"Ahh," he groaned. "Hina, inside... I want to be inside your mouth..."

"Patience, my love," I told him before grabbing his shaft gently and brushing my closed lips to its tip.

I then started to open my mouth and suck his crown. Tasting his pre-cum once more reminded me of the first time I gave him head. When I placed his fullness inside my mouth and my tongue began swirling around him, I felt his rod twitch.

"Fuck," he cursed.

I always found it sexy whenever he swore while we're giving each other pleasure so I focused on it even more. I knew just the right moves that guaranteed to push him to the edge. When Kaname finally exploded inside my mouth, I swallowed every precious drop of his satisfaction's evidence.

"Come here," he said, his voice throaty.

I went to his arms and let him wrap himself around me.

"How do you want me to repay you?" he asked.

I lowered my eyes as a blush crept on my cheeks. Did he really want me to say it out loud?

"You haven't changed at all," he chuckled. "The shy beauty always appears the moment the tempting seductress has finished her job."

He didn't bother to wait for a reply because it was now his turn to make me shiver all over. I didn't know how he did it but I was suddenly underneath him. My pajama top and bottom were gone and I was now only wearing my underwear. His mouth and hands were all over me, making me feel like my body was on fire.

"Teach me how to remove this," he said when he encountered my lacey panties.

"Like this," I grabbed his hands, guided his fingers to the elastic band on either side of my hips, and helped him pull my underwear down. "Just like how you removed my pants earlier."

"Mmm," he replied. He slowly removed my undies and, before tossing it to the corner, gave it a little sniff. "It smells just like my delicious wife..."

My cheeks burned once more. Kaname is just so... I couldn't find the right word in time because he pulled my legs and parted them.

"Beautiful... You are perfection," he murmured. He bended forward and nibbled at my right ear. His warm breath tickled my skin when he asked, "I haven't had you for a very long time, Hina... I'm using every ounce of self-control I have right now to not ravish you."

"Ahh," I moaned when his fingers found my nipples again.

"Tell me, what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Mmm," I squirmed when he gently gave my stiff peaks a pinch.

"Do you want me to enter and pound into you until you're senseless?" I felt his tip touch my already wet bud when he asked this. "Or do you want me to eat your quivering pleasure hole first and then enter you?"

I shuddered at the last option he gave me.

"Please..." was all I could say.

"Please what, Hina?" his teeth found my earlobe again. "Tell me what you want and I'll do it... You deserve my worship, my love..."

I couldn't find the words so I let my right hand and legs do the talking. I guided his rod to my quim and pushed him from behind using my legs. He smiled and inserted every inch if his membrane inside me. I gasped at how stretched and full I felt.

"Oh, Hina, you feel just like how we first met," he whispered hoarsely. "You feel so good..."

Remembering that my body returned to how it was before I went to his time, I understood why I felt like it was our first time again. Kaname was thicker and longer than average, I had to signal him to wait so I could adjust to him.

"Now... Please..." I said softly.

"Say it clearer... I want to hear what you want me to do to you..."

"T-take me, Kaname... Pound into me until I'm s-senseless," my voice was heavy with desire.

"As you wish, my love..."

Kaname didn't waste time by going slow and easy. His first thrust was strong and deep. The next ones were hungry and merciless, just like how I asked him. I got wetter and wetter with each one, the initially slightly uncomfortable feeling I felt down there vanished until all I could feel was intense pleasure. I moaned and whimpered and gasped as ecstasy flooded my entire being. It didn't take long before I felt the beginnings of my orgasm.

"Give it to me, Hina..." he said through gritted teeth. "I want you to show me how I make you feel when we're one like this..."

"Ahh... Ahh... Mmm... Oh, my God... Ahh..."

"Yes, sing for me. Let me hear your pleasure."

He pounded into me even harder. I felt my muscles clench and a quickening inside me began to pool. After several more thrusts, I heard myself scream. I felt myself let go as I convulsed around him. When my curled toes relaxed, my lower half started to shake. Despite my already finding my release, Kaname didn't stop. He rode me until he found his own release. His precious seed mixed with the evidence of my orgasm. He called my name before he collapsed beside me in a satisfied heap. As we tried to catch our breaths, I felt warm liquid trickle out of my quim. This made me secretly shiver in delight. Call me weird, but I love it when he comes inside me until I'm so full and on the verge of spilling. The aftermath of our lovemaking this time was far stronger than the first one back in the ooku. We both felt spent but this was a tiredness that came with warm bliss.

Kaname rolled to his side and pulled me to a spooning position with him as the big spoon.

"That was the most perfect way to start our day," he said to my ear. "By the way, I missed you terribly, Hina."

"I missed you more, Kaname," I replied.