Beginning

He jogged downstairs, where all were chatting and giggling.
Ravi noticed Taehyung walk down and said "careful! Dont worry we wont kidnap hongbin anywhere"

Hongbin saw him and stood up with his arms wide open ,
"hey kimchiii!! How's ever.... "

Before anyone could realise a strong fist ran across hongbin’s face making him step away for a second.

"how long! Coudnt you have called once in these 6 months?? Did you just decide to abandon all of us?" Taehyung spat.

Hongbin pursed his lips "I.. I was just taking a break" he wiped the small trickle of blood from his lips "im sorry... Did you miss me?" he asked widening his eyes half his face size.

"miss you my foot" Taehyung looked the other way "i actually had a peaceful life without beans"

"aah! Is it why you flooded my phone with messages and mails?"

"because i was worried if this beans that saved me, would rot all this while"

"your a salty kimchii" hongbin smiled at their convo and taehyung showed his box smile while both fell into a hard hug.

Everyone in the hall were happy to see them speak like that after months

Namjoon offered them two glasses of wine, and sat down beside jungkook who was busy playing games with hyuk on their phones.

Suzy then played some nice music while minah and ken were dancing.
Namjoon was excited and taehyung and hongbin were clapping cheering them.

"you dance really well" hongbin said as minah took a seat beside him

"thanks" she blushed "wanna dance with me"

"oh.... "

*ahem* ken faked a cough and hongbin grew silent leaving a wink at minah

Taehyung noticed suzy, she was feeling elated and this happiness was what he wanted to see on her face for long. Finally he understood and realised that he was her true happiness.