My Poisonous Cure

After a few days....

The Morning shone brightly through the glass pane, sharp rays falling on his face. His eyes wrinkled for the light and slowly opened them to see the bright corridor. He got up and sat on the couch when his phone clanked, clink clink

He opened to see the new message, it was from jaehwan :
tried to ask but she doesn't remember any of such incidents.
Maybe we should wait longer.
Im dropping her off where we decided to, ill call you later

Oh good morning by the way, dont go back to sleep again ;-)

He sighed and replied : ok

After having his coffee he went over to the doctor's room. the nurse had informed him of an appointment.

"yes doctor" he addressed as he sat opposite him on the chair.

"mr. lee, taehyung has recovered faster than we expected. this is purely due to his will power and his desire to keep him alive for whatever reasons" he stated.

hongbin pursed his lips,

"so can i take him back home?" he asked.

"of course yes, but just keep him happy until he gets out of the trauma" he suggested and smiled

hongbin walked to kim's room, he pushed the door open hastily and found the man standing half nude with no shirt on and halfway tying the thread of his pajamas.

"what the!! what was that" he exclaimed, immediately turned the other side and covered his body with the blankets on his bed

hongbin's eyes widened and froze a second before he stepped in "so were you changing?" he shut the door behind him and latched it.

"no, not at all, i was dancing for a song" kim replied rolling his eyes.

"what if the nurses see you, isnt it dangerous for a young handsome man like you to change leaving the door open?"

taehyung sighed "yeah dangerous from a man like you who never knocks before he enters", he picked up his shirt and tucked his head in.

"or did you deliberately leave it open" hongbin winked and raised his brow.