The Hidden Truth

A/n : Play the song before beginning.... It takes a while to start🙈

.........

“taehyung-ah!!! ” ken screamed in a high pitch when he saw him collapse and ran to catch the falling man but he already landed on the floor flat.. 

Ken immediately checked his pulse and looked worriedly at Ravi who just ran into the scene and was dumbfounded to see all the three lying down with Taehyung on ken’s lap. 

“taehyung-ah! Hongbin-ah!” ravi screeched and hurried towards them. He kneeled down, held Taehyung by his shoulders and shook him vigorously, “yah wake up can you hear me”

But there was no response, realising hongbin lying still on the other side “hongbin-ah yah.. Hongbin-ah, please wake up” he called moving him hard but there was no response from either. 

Both ken and ravi looked panicked and helpless.  Immediately ken pulled out his phone and called the ambulance and the security force. 

Within a few minutes the medical aid arrived and both Hongbin and taehyung were transferred to the local medical center. 

Pitifully the man behind all this still laid on the floor where they abandoned him. After he caught the sight of ken and some medical personnel he was shifted into the ambulance too out of mercy.

Ken made sure that taekwoon was given aid under custody of the security force. Ravi followed the ambulances with hongbin and taehyung to the hospital. Minah arrived shortly after. 

They were being rushed into the ICU fighting life and death in the emergency bay. After a lot of effort to resuscitate them the doctors came out with a sober expression. 

Hopeful and worried, ravi stood up as they came out, “how are they, are they ok, nothing bad happened right?” he asked while his eyes got wet. 

The doctor sighed and gestured ravi to a corner “hongbin has sustained a lot of injuries, but one ultimate rib fracture has impaired his breathing severely” he sighed "Taehyung is still critical but hongbin we cant tell"

Ravi coudnt understand anything other than the fact that Hongbin is serious. 

“we have put him on ventilation” he patted ravi “he should recover soon as we hope, dont worry” doctors consoled and left. 

Ken closely followed after the doctor left and was looking hopefully at ravi “what is it what did he say” 

Ravi teared up and hugged ken “i told him not to go alone, i told him, i should have been there on time, its my fault all my fault” he blamed himself and cracked up on ken’s shoulder making his shirt wet with tears and drool. 

Ken patted him gently “its okay its not your fault we couldn't help it, he was just.... way more concerned about Taehyung, he'll be ok soon” he comforted him. 

Pulling himself together ravi and ken sat on the waiting seats, “how's Taehyung” ravi asked sniffing his nose hard. 

Ken pursed his lips “he is out of danger, hongbin got him back on the right time, if it wasn't for him lucas would have…” ken stopped abruptly and sunk his head between his knees. 

“lucas?” ravi enquired “what about him??” he suddenly remembered. 

Ken lifted his head and shot a look with hatred “yeah yeah, he doesnt deserve anything less than death if you ask me” he snapped angrily. 

Minah brought them both coffee and sat beside them. 

“they'll surely be fine, now that we have lucas with us nothing else can go wrong, isn't it oppa?” she said brightly to ken