Doubt Beyond Question

"wha...where is jungkook?" he asked traumatised

"ah he is gone to the washroom, he just went 10mins ago" Taehyung replied trying to remain calm.

there was a sudden rush of relief on his face, "thank god, are you okay?" he asked kim.

"yeah im fine" taehyung replied hiding his inner thoughts.

"he is a criminal whatsoever, we need to be careful "hongbin cautioned.

with a loud bang the door swung open behind them and ken entered the cabin "it was a small issue, its solved now" he said when he noticed the two of them.

"oh, thats nice" hongbin replied turning at ken, Taehyung turned his face away from ken cause he knew if ken saw him he would suspect.

"wait a min" ken noticed the empty sofa "where is jungkook?" he asked startled

"yeah he is gone to the washroom" said hongbin repeating taehyung's words.

kim was worried and tensed to death, he was sweating again. he didnt want ken to know it was him who helped jungkook escape.

"WHAT!!" ken yelled "WASH ROOM!!". immediately he ran out towards the washroom to check. hongbin followed closely but Taehyung walked slowly to avoid suspicion.

ken and hongbin checked each and every cabin inside the washroom, they even went into the ladies toiletry (just in case), but couldnt find jungkook anywhere.

ken was angry and hongbin was worried, Taehyung seemed too calm but he acted worried too.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" ken exploded at them both

"what, what have i done? i dont know, i wasnt here when he went out" hongbin justified

"then who" ken yelled then suddenly he grew silent and looked at Taehyung who was silently standing by the corner listening to their convo. He suddenly noticed the concentration gradient at him and got conscious.

"listen i dont know, he asked to go to the washroom and so i let him" Taehyung explained "how can i follow him inside?" he asked

ken was enraged and his ears turned red, he came forcefully at kim and held his collars violently, "YOU!!! , dont play SMART, tell me, WHERE IS HE?! " he asked angrily.

"leave my collar" Taehyung threatened looking at him in the eyes "dont suspect me without reason"

hongbin was helplessly looking at these two, "jaehwan-ah stop! you have suspected my friend enough" he supported

ken slowly freed his grip from taehyung's collar and stroked his hair, "ur friend???" he replied sarcastically.

hongbin was angry too, he was staring at ken determinedly "give me proof" he sighed.

"what" ken narrowed his eyes. Taehyung switched his gaze at hongbin.

"yes, proof" he stressed "if you want me to believe he is behind all this, give me proof"

ken looked frustrated "that bloody laptop is the proof" he yelled "and this scum here let him escape"

Taehyung got triggered by his words and launched himself to grab his collar now, more violently and swung his fist to punch ken right through his face.

~
~
~
A/n: its been long... I was kinda busy with college stuffs ;-p
Pls do stop the song before closing ;-)

With love beannssluv