The Truth About You

she heard someone moan from upstairs. Immediately she ran up, "Mr.Ravi! Mr.Kim!" she yelled. Suddenly, her confidence boosted when she heard the sound, but then upon reaching upstairs her tower of confidence and guts shattered. She saw a man sitting in an armchair facing the other side. His body was sagging, drooping on the side of the arm of the chair. She looked around once, and then ran towards it.

"Mr.ravi?" she gasped. He was not conscious, bleeding from his nose and had a huge bruise near his eye. She freaked out "sir! Mr.ravi! are you okay?" she shook him hard but he didn't respond. Immediately she untied him and tried to carry him away. (oh dear! what to do now).

Somehow she managed to drag him downstairs. he was very drowsy and delirious, she made him lean on a pole at the entrance of the building and supported him by his shoulders "Mr.ravi, are you okay?, can you hear me? where is Mr.kim" she asked him.

she tapped him on his cheeks and he opened his eyes half, but still looked drowsy.

Her image was very hazy, he could hardly make out the sight and again he shut his eyes but this time fainted completely.

"oh god, Mr.ravi..Mr.ravi, he passed out again" she mumbled. she was so scared, she looked around for help but that place seemed to be very lonely. So she decided to leave him behind until she found Mr.kim and set off inside the building again. This time her insides were burning with fury rather than fear, (how could he do such a thing to an officer, if i find him ill beat him to pulp) she cursed lucas as she went up again.

 This time her insides were burning with fury rather than fear, (how could he do such a thing to an officer, if i find him ill beat him to pulp) she cursed lucas as she went up again

she skipped two stairs at a time and reached the place where ravi was almost beaten to death. she looked around but found no one, the place was dimly lit and silence spread across like a blanket. she looked for traces of footsteps around but then she heard a loud laughter, typically like the villain in a disney cartoon, naturally her feet dragged her towards it. The voice wasn't a familiar one and it was echoing in the whole building, slowly she stepped forward in that direction. Some faint speaking and laughters again, it sounded like there was more than one person, she became even more curious as she went closer. It led her through a corridor and ended in a room that was left slightly open. She tried to peep without grabbing unnecessary attention.

she could see a huge lamp lit hung from the top and in its brightness she saw two men sitting and speaking facing each other. She struggled to make them out by looking through that thin gap. the man facing her was lucas, sleek, blonde and an anime like face, she remembered seeing him from the documents hongbin had.

the other man facing the opposite wall was so difficult for her to identify, slowly she leaned closer onto the door for a better view but the door swung open by her weight and she fell hard on the floor face flat in front of them both

the other man facing the opposite wall was so difficult for her to identify, slowly she leaned closer onto the door for a better view but the door swung open by her weight and she fell hard on the floor face flat in front of them both. She got up all terrified but was shocked to death when she saw the other man, her body froze at the very sight of him.

~
~
~

"Mr.kim" she whispered at the man who now turned around and looked evilly at her in the eyes.

kim" she whispered at the man who now turned around and looked evilly at her in the eyes

~~

A/n : stay hooked on to find out why kim Taehyung is talking with lucas..... Do they know each other??

With love beannssluv