You To Me

“who’s there?” a voice called “mr.kim, is that you”

a sleek figure walked out of the dark, towards kim, he sighed in relief and answered her call,

“suzy, im back”

“lucas found out” kim sighed. 

“what” suzy was shocked “but i thought only you know this place”

“no he only found out ive been keeping you with me but not where” kim replied as he took a seat on the sofa. 

The room was dimly lit and suzy walked slowly but painfully near the candlesticks and lit them. 

“but Mr. Kim what if he finds out where I am” she asked worriedly

Kim got up and went close to her “listen,  however i was before, but now your more important to me than anything” he held her softly by  the shoulders and said “ill protect you whatever”

Suzy was lost in his eyes and soul.  She couldn't take her eyes off his, he then slowly leaned towards her but before she could close her eyes completely he released his grip and stepped back. 

She then realised what she had been expecting, (are you mad,  he’s your boss, what were trying to do). 

“im sorry” kim said slowly “i was just… ”

“dont be sorry mr. Kim, please dont be apologetic for doing that” she confessed. 

He was happy to merely listen to those words from her, he pulled himself and hugged her passionately. Her hands winded around him to return the affection. 

He leaned back and looked into her eyes, “just call me by my name” he said smiling at her. 

She giggled, “okay.... taehyung-ah”

“ah but why have you kept me here?” she was curious

He released her and walked a few steps away. 

“i mean i know i'm not well but I don't remember any of the events on that day” suzy replied looking at kim desperately “if thats why you've kept me here”

He shook his head “I cannot tell you,  not now at the least” he said and turned at her slowly “trust me,  will you?” he asked giving her a jolt of heart attack . 

She got mesmerised and spontaneously replied “of course”.

smiled happily and fell into his arms while he embraced her on his chest with his hand warmly “i'll tell you everything when time comes” he said softly, tightening his grip. 

this time she realised how much a person can care about her, though she couldn't remember how their first meeting was but now she was  relieved that she didn't miss him

this time she realised how much a person can care about her, though she couldn't remember how their first meeting was but now she was  relieved that she didn't miss him. or she’d rather thank god for not erasing her memories too far. 

taehyung could feel she was getting closer to him by heart, something that he couldn't believe was happening.

He was now out of his capacity to control the feeling, it poured out when he saw her, every time he is with her, some kinda pull she had that never let him be away from her.

(I can't let her out, lucas will surely come for her, but..... what if she gains her memory back? will she hate me or go away from me) he feared the thought as he lay on the bed in his room after returning home. 

~

A/n : the story intensifies now on... Kim and suzy got closer to each other by heart, is this gonna be a weakness or strength for kim Taehyung??

Find out as you read!

Sorry for the delayed update, i have my exams going on....ill still try to be on time....

With love beannssluv