Masterplan

Jungkook noticed a dark shadow walk towards him sluggishly. He got cautious and stood up, ran beside the shelf near the door and silently followed the footsteps.

As soon as it approached he raised his fist to punch but stopped abruptly,
"ah hyung!!! Was it you?" he rolled his eyes "you scared me" he whined.

Lucas with dripping wet hair stood in front of him.

"what is it hyung, did you get some plan" he asked following lucas while the latter silently threw a black cover dripping blood aside and sat down on the couch.

He projected an evil smirk, feeling the pride of accomplishing something and showed the phone to jungkook where he had messaged hongbin

Taehyung is with me...

"but then when did you do all this, I never saw you bring Taehyung hyung here?" jungkook raised his brows

Lucas showed a wicked smile "just wait and watch" he stood up "this will be the end of everything"

////

She saw the huge wall in front of her, frightened she turned around to check on the follower but no one was there. suddenly a cat pounced from the top of a building in front of her with a loud screech

"AAAHHH!!" she shivered in fear closing her eyes tightly.

after about a few seconds passed she slowly peeked through her hands and sighed at the cat which now tip-toed on the side-wall to the other compound.

But another sound came out from the corner of the street, footsteps of someone, this time she was sure it was human. She hit her back to the wall and shut her eyes again,

"minah!" he exclaimed

"Hongbin!!" she was relieved to see a familiar face. he was rather more than just familiar, she jogged and fell into a hug on him. He held her and brushed her hair,

"what happened, why did you scream"

"i thought someone is stalking me, i was so scared"

"dont worry, im there. Ill take you back home"

They walked together looking at each other when the other wasnt, hesitantly keeping pace with one another, there was an awkward silence until she broke it, 
"but how did you know i was here"

"i saw you walk by the street crossing so i thought ill come meet you but lost you halfway, after coming a little far i heard you scream and rushed in that direction"

"ah, its nice to have someone care for you like this" she sighed.

He looked at her by the corner of his eyes.
"do you have a boyfriend?"

She stopped abruptly, "uh no" grinning awkwardly.

"hmm" he nodded but somewhat he felt happy to hear that reply

"why, am i boring because i dont have a boyfriend?" she asked as she followed his footsteps

"no your not" he replied immediately "your so fun. A bubbly nice girl, which guy would not want to be with a girl like you"

She blushed at his response and looked down feeling shy.

"do you want to date another woman??"

"i guess its too early for that, its only been sometime since things happened., you know. im also a normal human with feelings" he faked a smile "but im okay" and walked forward. Minah pursed her lips and jogged behind him to keep up with his pace.

After reaching the main gate he stood outside watching her walk inside.
"bye hongbin, thanks a lot for today"

He smiled "goodnight minah, call me if you need anything"

She nodded and went inside just when hongbin's phone clinged, he opened the message and read :

Taehyung is with me... Ill make sure your too late by the time you find him
Lucas

His eyes widened and he denied to believe it at first so he called to section 7,
"hyuk-ah check if Taehyung is there??"

"no he is not here, why what happened? Is something wrong hyung?"

"sh*t"

He hopped onto his car and shot in mid air hastily. He traced the number and began speeding in that direction.

Hongbin rushed with all his might to the location. He didn't think about informing anyone in the anxiety.
As soon as he reached, Struggling to gain energy that was left in his thighs he climbed the stairs all the way up till the top of the building where it showed the location.

Hoping to see taehyung captive somewhere, he looked around desperately, breathing hard, but none to see. Suddenly a sharp pain radiated through his neck, stinging right up his head. Intolerably his hand slapped on it and felt something stuck onto his skin, like a needle.

Painfully he pulled it out and saw a syringe dripping blood from its tip. Confusedly he turned to the direction of impact. A young man with a small gun aiming at him smiled cunningly. He recognized the face from before, 

 He recognized the face from before, 

"taekwoon... " he whispered and collapsed the next second in front of him as the medicine gushed through his blood inside his body. 

*

*

His voice and breath echoed in the huge room as it went around him in circles. Blinded with a tie and hanging upside down he was unable to move. He felt the blood rush through his face. The voice kept moving and that was the only sign of movement that he could feel or only hear rather.

"how can this happen" it mumbled to itself

"last time he was here, but now i see you in his place, only difference now is your hanging upside down than lying on the bed" lucas smirked "how long can you stand.... Well if a few more minutes he delays then you might simply collapse because its been hours now" his voice fixed to one side, when he stops walking around "hanging upside down for long can kill you, does he want you killed?"

Hongbin's lips were crushed between the cloth tightly, he could barely manage to escape his breath through his mouth. He wanted to reply badly or even fight back if got a chance but was helpless in that position.

"how about we end this misery right now" he took out the remote and pointed at hongbin "see you soon, let me know if taehyung is okay up there?" 

hongbin immediately twitched , 'what! taehyung there? what does he mean, did he already kill him?' 

"aah! sweet affection for him you've got havent you, then listen well, ive already prepared his death on his way here, so he will never reach on time" 

lucas let out a loud roar,

"bye hongbin-ah, never see you again" 

he pressed the button and the rope hanging hongbin loosened from its hold and he dropped down in full force, head down.....

////