Just Come Back

she was monitored with extra care, nurses popped in and out, doctors kept visiting her every hour and checked upon her condition. she was recovering from an amnesia. but what effect will that have on her present state was a question that everyone had in their minds. ken, ravi and hongbin were waiting outside her room waiting for the doctor to finish his examination.

"she is fine, mr lee" said the doctor taking his steth off.

"thank god, thank you so much doctor" ken replied.

"but her apparent condition is still questionable, i mean her memories" he snapped "she might have remembered all the events she forgot or it may return in a while" 

"but she called out my name like before" hongbin pointed out.

"yes ,names can be remembered forever, but memories related to those person's are still a curiousity" he wiped his specs and slid it inside his pockets "probably she can recover them soon"

"how long will it take doctor" asked ravi

"it may return all at once or may recover in segments" he pursed his lips "lets hope for the best!. you can take her home once she wakes up" he added and left to his cabin.

the three exchanged puzzled looks at each other and decided to go visit her once.

soft hands stroked her palms, warm and sweaty they were, blurry vision of the room ceiling and the fan running above her. by her side she noticed three manly silhouettes , one sitting beside her and two other standing behind the first one. she blinked hard twice, thrice and finally could make out the man sitting ,

"mr lee" she whispered tearing out and he held her hands tightly.

 ken stooped forward in concern, "saazy, how are you" ken asked

she slowly lifted her gaze at ken and now noticed even ravi beside him, "jaehwan-ah! mr. ravi!" 

ken then came forward "uh uh dont strain yourself, you might get sick again" 

hongbin nodded and kissed her forehead, "you are perfectly fine, we can all go home now"  and caressed her hair gently. she smiled drowsily and fell back to sleep.

after watching her sleep again the trio walked out of her room slowly. hongbin was worried and ravi was confused, "where will she stay?" ravi asked "its not safe for her to be alone" 

"i was wondering the same too" hongbin said.

ken was thinking deeply "how about my place" he suggested

"uh! yours? why yours?" hongbin aasked

"because my sister will be coming in few days, she will take care of suzy when im out and they are close friends too" ken claimed

"seems fine" ravi agreed and patted on hongbin's shoulder gesturing to convince him, after a long pause hongbin nodded and agreed, "okay fine, make sure she is safe, ill keep checking upon often"