"The decisions that cost"

"he's not got a girl, its a man he's taken captive. not suzy....its ravi" he exclaimed looking frustrated.

"What!" Kim exclaimed "He kidnapped Ravi, not Suzy?", after a pause, puzzled he asked "Then where is this girl?". At that moment two guards carrying a body entered and placed it near Kim and Hongbin. By the clothes worn and shape of the body they could presume it was a woman. When Kim rolled the woman over, he found it was Suzy. One of the guards said, "She was found unconscious near the back garden sir, so we brought her to you in case you know her"

Nodding, Kim replied "Yes, you can leave thank you " and the guards left her without a hint of hesitation lying there on the ground. Kim kneeled down and tapped her gently on the cheek "Ms.Suzy! Ms.Suzy!! Wake up", she didn't respond. He grabbed a bottle of water poured it on his hand and splashed it on her face along with two more taps. He saw that she was slowly regaining  her consciousness. Finally, she opened her eyes.

Suzy could see faded image of her boss, like on water it moved, she blinked hard and saw a clearer image. Her head was aching so badly it felt as if a hammer was pounding in her brain, she also felt dizzy. Groaning, she got up and held her head with her hand, gave a confused look to both of them who were staring at her like zoo visitors.

"What happened" Hongbin asked. Suddenly, she  started to weep loudly. Both of them panicked, Hongbin asked " Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Is the pain that bad?"

 Both of them panicked, Hongbin asked " Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Is the pain that bad?"

"No", she replied still weeping, "He hit me on the head, Ravi sir fought him but...but", her breath hitched and she started to weep again. Taehyung irritated, turned away from her. He closed his ears because her weeping was as loud as the screeching of a door. Hongbin asked her gently "But what?"

"He sprayed something" she spoke while weeping " and Ravi sir fell unconscious. A few men carried him away" she said and started weeping again. "Why didn't you tell us about this earlier?" Taehyung asked her furiously holding her shoulders with his hands.

"How could I when I myself fainted" she replied irritatingly. Taehyung just jerked her away and brushed the hair on his forehead not knowing what to do.