The Struggle - 1

it was a tall man with sharp eyes, blonde hair and little old.

"taekwoon-ah?" kim whispered. And opposite him was the most violent and furious man, lucas, breathing hard.

But he was furiously staring at kim. Kim held his head and said "why are you..." before he could finish taekwoon advanced forward and punched him in the face.

Kim fell half but managed to get up, and he turned to lucas "listen"

Lucas was unstoppable, he swung his arm to punch kim in the abdomen but kim dodged it trying not to hurt him. Ultimately lucas was angered even more by the dodging, he lifted a knife to stab him across.

Kim was frightened he was breathing hard and was hurt,  slowly limping he took a step back "listen teakwoon-ah,  this is not right" he tried to explain "drop that down"

Kim was frightened he was breathing hard and was hurt, slowly limping he took a step back "listen teakwoon-ah, this is not right" he tried to explain "drop that down"

But lucas was determined and he played the knife backward, lifted it above his shoulders and thrusted down to pierce kim.

just then a huge thump hit him hard from the back that he tumbled and fell metres away from kim.

Someone had kicked him from behind. He walked hurriedly and kicked him again in the stomach until his anger satisfied. Lucas gasped and coughed as he received heavy blows.

Kim limped towards the man and held his shoulders,  "stop

Kim limped towards the man and held his shoulders, "stop... stop hongbin-ah!!"

Hongbin was furious and kept kicking lucas in the stomach until lucas stopped moving anymore. Bin breathed hard and turned at kim who was half bent and holding his neck, unable to stand anymore he slowly leaned sideways and almost fell off. Hongbin immediately held him and landed him on the floor slowly.