Taehyung And Lucas Are...

All the three were keenly looking upon traces of lucas, minah went in to check for the cctv footages if his whereabouts were captured. 

Ken was busy on his phone calling someone for assistance and ravi was asking the security guard for the visitors registry. Hongbin was with suzy in her room, sitting beside a fast asleep girl who was not aware of anything happening around. 

He had mixed thoughts running inside his head. The person he cherished for a while now turned a huge betrayer at his back, the only one he loves now has her life in danger, he was not capable enough to catch hold of the criminal right back then, so much of resent and guilt filled him blending with anger and worry. Now his only concern was to find lucas and save Taehyung, this time its even worse, with kim not being healthy enough to fight his way back. 

‘How could they leave them in such grave danger, someone should have been here, atleast i shouldn't have gone when he called’ he repented.
He blamed himself for being a reason of this situation. 

All while he didnt notice another pair of eyes fixed on them, minah was looking at his love his feelings for suzy. She was feeling pathetic for his fate, the people whom he loved the most were all moving away from him and he remains consistant.

'tch god is mean' she thought as she leaned by the door sill and watched them for a few minutes not realising that her heart was dragging her to the man there. She began sympathising and felt her heart grow soft for hongbin. She shook her head and walked out when she knew what she was thinking.

Reluctant to leave her alone hongbin grasped suzy’s hand softly and leaned on the handle of the bed, just then ravi came barging into the room. 

“hongbin-ah, we found Taehyung's phone location, but not sure if that is the true one"

Hongbin raised his eyebrows, immediately freed his grip from suzy and dragged ravi out of the room. 

“what” hongbin asked “you found him??”

Ravi nodded and continued “but we still dont know if its his address that the system is tracking, he is smart, he could have manipulated”

Hongbin nodded “for now just find me more details about this location you’ve traced” 

Ravi nodded and left without another word swiftly. 

Hongbin’s phone rang and as he was about to answer, a tall man with four body guards stood in front of him. 

Hongbin silenced his phone and attended to them “yes, whom do you want” 

The tall man, apparently looked like the leader, replied “sir we are the defence force section 6, we are here on Mr. Park's order” 

Hongbin looked confused
“sorry?”

Then a voice over ruled these and walked casually towards them, it was ken

“i called them here” he said 

Hongbin asked
“how” after a pause
“and why” 

“what do you mean why, we need assistance to search for Taehyung and that jerk.  I asked for a favor from Mr park to send over the orders” ken replied sternly and nodded a hello at the crew. 

“then get to work” he ordered them while giving confused hongbin a boasting look. 

Hongbin was simply speechless to reply nor act out, he was in a way happy to see them work hard to help him even if they aren't meant to. At least now he can go around freely without the worry of leaving suzy alone.