Personal Assistant??

Sitting alone at the reception chamber she was staring at her appointment letter, (how did I get this? I don't even remember answering to all his questions. Did he ask me anything at all?) she thought.

Just then the door of the main entrance opened and a tall man in suit, walked through surrounded by officials. Suzy noticed something familiar with this man then she suddenly realised that it was, "prof. Hongbin?" she exclaimed, who had come to her exams for invigilation.

(but what is he doing here? Is he a multi agent or something?) she thought

"Ms. Suzy!" the receptionist called handing her a brochure and a file, she said "these are the details of your duty in our company, you have been hired to assist our chief inspectors Mr.kim Taehyung and Mr. Lee hongbin" she smiled.

Suzy vaguely stared at the files and back at the receptionist, the receptionist continued,
"you must have been very smart in your college, no wonder you caught the eye of our company in such a short time." and she shook hands with suzy "all the best dear" she said and smiled at her again.

(what?? office manager?? assist?? inspectors??? what is happening with me?) she confusedly looked at her files. Firstly she almost got kicked out of her home, then she flunked her interview, now she managed to get a job (God knows how) , but doesn't know a single inch of it. she was blank inside and didn't know what to do next, just then a hand grabbed her and turned her around.

"ohh!!" she exclaimed almost bumping her head on his chest. .

"suzy, how are you doing here? are you comfortable?" bin asked.

"im good" she stopped abruptly not knowing how to refer him as.

He looked around here and there "come with me" he pulled her with him, her heart fluttered feeling the warmth of his hands.

both of them went inside one of the rooms in the hallway and bin shut the door behind him after they got in. suzy was dumbstruck and pale, (oh my god! what is he going to do) chills ran down her spine.

hongbin came closer and saw her in the eyes "suzy.." she couldn't resist but close her eyes in panic, her heart beats were racing like a running horse.

"welcome to section 7" he finished. suzy opened her eyes wide (that's it, is that what you wanted to say in private?) she thought and replied "ah! thanks" with a disappointed smile.

"so, how do you find this place?" he asked leaning on the table.

"well, what exactly am I supposed to do anyway? why isn't anyone telling me what is my work schedule?" she questioned back at him.

"hmm...lets see, how to say..." he dragged as he walked around her roundabout "it may be a shock to you but we are detectives" he whispered in her ear as he ended the sentence.

suzy was puzzled, she gave a suspicious look at hongbin. "yes, it might be unbelieveable but thats what we do, undercover" he whispered again
"so we usually dont reveal our true identities outside. as far as the people concerned here, all, work for us and as a part of the company too. this is a glassware company from the other side but hardly anyone except our employees know what it has buried underneath it." he finished and winked at her.

she didnt know what to respond, so she kept quiet until it all got inside her head. slowly she raised her volume and asked "so what am i, a mere college student, supposed to do, for detectives like you?"

"thats the point" he said "your not a mere college student, your a smart college student and kim was in need of a lady officer to assist us, which is why we appointed the first applicant, that is you, right away," he smiled and patted her shoulder "you'll know what you have to do when we start the case, but for now just follow us and take care of our regular schedules"

"oh, alright....sir" she said doubtfully if she can call him so but he snapped "dont call me sir, just call me by my name, i like it" he said.

"alright Mr.lee" she corrected and smiled at him.

when he was just about to open the door and leave she called "Mr.lee" , he stopped and turned at her
"my home, at giseung, the rent i should.." she stammered
bin immediately replied "dont worry, its already been taken care of. just work peacefully here" and left with another smile.

suzy didnt know how to react to this (how did he know?) she was shocked. (thats so quick, did they want me to be here so badly?) she thought, but positivity filled her instantly (yes, ill do my best here to work and make up to the help they've done. fighting!) she said making both her fists.

when she opened the door, a tall figure charmingly passed by, she could feel the wind blow along that movement. it was kim, he shot her an eye as he passed and just ignored.

(was he this tall, woah!) she thought and just remembered what hongbin had told her and ran behind kim, "Mr.kim, ill be by your side as your assistant from now on, please excuse me for my first day today, ill catch up soon" she said and smiled hugely.

kim, ill be by your side as your assistant from now on, please excuse me for my first day today, ill catch up soon" she said and smiled hugely

he stopped and looked at her in the eyes, sending electric waves through her body.

~~

A/n : did someone want suzy to be here desperately?? But why?? What does she have to do with them? And who is it?-kim or hongbin?
Keep reading to find out...

With love - beannssluv