The Struggle - 2

Hongbin immediately carried her bridal style out of the room, where kim was already been given first aid inside an ambulance.  

He dropped her gently on the stretcher and rushed the triage officials to drive to the hospital. 

He noticed that lucas wasn't where he was lying before. He had already vanished into thin air. But apparently that wasn't his concern,  two of his own people were fighting life and death and this man didn't  even matter to hongbin. 

As he followed the ambulance he called the police, obviously, ravi and ken, to the spot and informed them about lucas. 

They reached the hospital and the two stretchers were trollied into the casualty.  Hongbin was tearing out as he pushed the one with kim in it, holding his hands tight and his blood stained all over hongbin’s shirt. 

He waited until another breath could escape from the resuscitation room.  After a few mins the doctor came out and ensured suzy out of danger since she wasnt hurt physically. 

But, 

“what about taehyung?!” he asked curiously 

The doctor shook his head in despair and sighed “im sorry,  his condition is critical Mr hongbin” 

Hongbin’s heart skipped a beat and he took a step back “what… what are you saying”

“yes” the doctor replied “he was strangled until he couldnt breathe anymore and that affected his brain circulation heavily” 

Hongbin’s cheeks had already been drenched with his tears and now his eyes felt heavier. He closed his eyes and tears rolled down until they made his shirt wet. 

“stay strong Mr. Hongbin,  we are trying our best, keep hope” doctor consoled and left.

 Hongbin,  we are trying our best, keep hope” doctor consoled and left

Hongbin fell on his knees and wept more and more.  Ravi came running inside the hospital closely followed by ken . He saw hongbin’s condition and pulled him up,  made him sit and calmed him down. Ken was standing a few metres far from the duo and looked worried. He could anticipate the intensity of what happened. 

(If it wasnt for hongbin,  kim would have died and suzy? what would have happened to her? … god!!!  Cant even imagine!) he thought and sunk his head inside his palm. 

“how is kim?” ken asked 

“he is critical,  the doctors are leaving hand,  he said its difficult for him to survive” tears flowed down continuously as he replied. 

Ken shut his eyes and pursed his lips.  After a pause, 

“suzy??” ken asked curiously widening his eyes.