Warm Beginnings

"Ms suzy?" he called but she was deaf to it.

He was slightly irritated and raised his voice,  "MS SUZY!!" pulling her senses back, "yeah yeah Mr. Kim yeah" she blurted realising where she was. "would you mind getting our order" he asked, she nodded and projected a cute smile before she left to pick the orders up. Kim's gaze followed her until she left,  "looks like she likes you" he stated at hongbin.

Hongbin suddenly widened his eyes, "what, what did you say?" he asked him back all lost

Hongbin suddenly widened his eyes, "what, what did you say?" he asked him back all lost. "weren't you aware of what was happening at all?" kim asked hatefully "are you in this planet??"

Hongbin grinned and scratched the back of his neck before he could dive into his phone again.

"by the way, how did you know that lucas went another way" hongbin asked "i mean, it happened days ago and you weren't in the gallery at that time, then.."

"i get visions" kim replied silently "at times i can see the past even if i wasnt there"

Hongbin’s eyes widened even more, a little more then his eyesballs would pop out,  "you can see things? Are you a saint or a monk?" he whispered closely near kim's ear.

Kim leaned back a little avoiding hongbin’s nose from touching his cheek, "get back"

Hongbin gave an awed expression "then cant you tell me how my future is? Please tell me"

"shut up, im not an astrologer here" kim snapped and moved little far with his chair.

Suzy came back with the coffee mugs and placed the tray on the table. She didnt know which one was hers, hongbin unconsciously picked up his without even looking at the table. Kim gently picked the second cup and slid it near suzy gazing elsewhere.

She was shocked and raised her eyebrows at his action (did he just help me with the cup? What is he thinking, acts cold sometimes and warm the others. Cant grasp at all) she wondered.

She smiled at kim in gratitude and slowly moved her hands over the third cup on the tray. Picked it up and pushed it near kim without dragging hongbin's notice. Kim gave her a moment of his gaze right into hers.

She smiled and looked down hesitantly. After all were done, "i guess ill have to stop by elsewhere, i have an important thing to finish" hongbin said at the two, still staring at his phone "you guys continue to the dept and give them the footage" he instructed and shot off in air leaving the two alone in awkwardness.

kim and suzy head off to the police department in the car with the footage, suzy kept staring at him through the mirror, she was truly confused about what happened to him in the gallery, (does he really have powers, is it that common to see the future? or past?? but then i havent seen anyone with such an ability. so is he an alien? is that why he is so serious and cold?? he doesnt even let me speak to him, ugh! no, its all attitude, what use having such good looks if you cant socialise, but he looks good though) she was grinding them within and subconsciously staring at him with a puzzled face.

she didn't realise that kim was already looking at her deep thoughtful state from his mirror , "what are you thinking so hard, Ms suzy" he asked making her embarrassed and cut off the eye contact abruptly.

"uh huh, i wasnt thinking anything, just this and that" she managed still looking elsewhere.

"is there something bothering you Ms suzy?" he asked

"uh-no Mr Kim, im doing great" she smiled "it would be nice if you were a little good to me" her lips mumbled making sure he didnt hear.

But he heard her and smiled at the corner of his lips concealing it with his fists as he sped up to the police station.

the car came to a halt, she looked around and there it was, the building with the label seoul police station on her right

they both went inside the building and sat down at the reception. an officer approached them "are you here for wonshik, sir??" , kim nodded at that man "he will be here in another 10 mins sir, so please wait" and left.

kim and suzy were waiting, suzy tried and kept her distance from kim, she slid on her butt to the other end of the seat, thinking he might not like her. he noticed this by the corner of his eyes and smirked, gently turned to face the other side. just then a door banged open and a voice screamt "hey man! how are you?" officer ravi came with his arms wide open towards kim and pulled him into a hug.

 just then a door banged open and a voice screamt "hey man! how are you?" officer ravi came with his arms wide open towards kim and pulled him into a hug

kim hugged him back and smiled generously.

(do they know each other?) she was puzzled.

a/n : yo... two updates today. yeah i was rather in a hurry to make all my characters meet so that the main part can begin.

look forward for more interesting story twists and lines. until then ...

with love beannssluv