The Vision

he stopped and turned at her "i dont like being called by my name" he said coldly and walked away. she seriously didnt expect such a cold response from him (what opposite characters) ,  she compared stealing a glance at hongbin who was happily joking around with his colleagues outside.

she sighed "yes siirrr" to silently follow him until his car

They drove off to a restaurant, the entire journey was silent, with neither him saying anything nor she speaking anything.

To break the awkwardness she spoke out "sir, I can help with anything you want, im talented in sports and i have a nick with computers"
Kim sighed and looked away with an irritated attitude. She kept going on, "and sir this job should he challenging, so i will give my best not to disappoint any of you"

"if your done can you please sit quietly until we reach the destination" he snapped at her.

Immediately she pouted and grew silent .
As soon as they reached the hotel, kim got down the car and walked a few steps forward, then he realised that she still hadn't got down the car, "what is she doing"  he mumbled and turned around, there she was stuck in the seatbelt trying to take it off the lock.

He Sighed and went to her, he opened the door and leaned forwards to help her release the belt. his warm body and his hair brushed her face making her blush and realising that her face had turned red.

As soon as they sat down, the waiter asked for their order and kim glared at her immediately.
She nodded "a coffee would do sir"

"one cold coffee and a latte" he ordered.

When the orders arrived she was expecting something good but it ended up being a very tiny cup filled up till the brim with a brown liquid, sending cold smokes in air.

She tried to hold it up but accidentally dropped it on the table, spilling almost half of it on his pants and on herself.

The next moment , she lifted her head up and looked at Taehyung, he was firing a death glare right into her, piercing her soul through and through.

Immediately she avoided his eyes and faked a grin, "he he, he didnt place it well, the handle was too uncomfortable, sorry sir" she said, grabbed a few tissues and advanced forward to wipe it off his pants.

"you cant do anything properly, can you" he snapped and snatched the tissues from her. But irresistibly his gaze fell on her, face close up, her hair stroking his face with the cool breeze blowing, her cute side profile and the worried look she wore, it was beautiful, he looked at her without even blinking once.