Not Today

Ken came at the entrance of section 7 where hyuk was waiting, legs crossed and biting his nail. At the very sight of ken he came running to him, "hyung, is it true??" he asked.

"what" ken asked as he kept his pace towards the office.

"is it true that taehyung and lucas are brothers" he asked excitedly to listen to the whole story, trying to catch up with ken's pace.

He stopped and turned at hyuk, took a deep breath and patted his shoulder "sanghyuk-ah, its better you dont know certain things, or if you insist see your way to heaven" he smiled softly but scarily and left. Hyuk stunned at the response and pouted his lips.

"what are you up to" he fired as soon as he entered his office

Taehyung silently shot him a stare and continued with his work

"why did you have to leave without informing, we were worried, did you know that" ken fretted standing with his arms on his hips.

"i didnt mean to worry any of you, I couldn't stay there anymore" he confessed.

"you should've told so then" ken snapped "not flee"

Taehyung sighed "im sorry"

Ken walked closer to him "what is your plan now, how are you..." he began but Taehyung interrupted,

"i am trying to find more details about the past criminal records of lucas so that he never escapes again"

"what do you mean he escapes again?"

"he has a techie in hands, he can do anything with him to escape the jail"

"techie??What techie? Who techie?"

Taehyung shot him a look
"jeon jungkook"

////

"hyung, but its dangerous for me to interfere with the same team again" he whined

"i know, this is the last option i have, you've got to help me get out" lucas strained over his whisper to show how desperate he was to get out from there. It had been weeks now and he hasnt seen the sun outside, feeling trapped he was going insane making him threaten a guard to give his phone to call.

"but what if i get caught"

"you wont and i wont let that happen, only unless you save me" he promised "just find me a way out"

"okay hyung, ill get back to you tonight" the phone call disconnected.

(just wait till i get out taehyung-ah, ill see you to hell after that) he vowed within.

////

Ken was talking to ravi over phone standing in the atria, just when he noticed suzy walk towards her office.