Mirrors Of Truth

"shall we go for a date"  he asked back hugging her, digging his head onto her shoulder.
She smeared her hands over his and smiled,
"but Taehyung, i remember you telling me that we should avoid going out" she turned around in his grip to face him "unless lucas is caught"

He sighed "i know, i just miss seeing you as often as before"  he cringed.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed and hugged her tight.
"Taehyung i still cant recall what happened before coming here or when i met you first" she began making him anxious about what she was going to say next. He gulped down and looked at her eyes keenly.
"but none of that matters to me now, your with me right now and i love you, thats it" she finished triggering the deepest emotions in him that unveiled as tears in his eyes.

"im sorry" he blurted and hugged her again.
"why are you sorry" she smiled
"no im just sorry" he breathed in, his guilt and helplessness, sinking his head deeper into her shoulder.
She warmly embraced him in her grip. And the moment shined as brightly as the moon in the sky.

////

She was crying while dreaming. Like her inner self spoke to her, she thought 'what was that, why love, why kim, why me'  it didn't seem new, she knew she had a feeling of deja vu. But her conscious still remained subnormal. The dream seemed too real for it to be one. Somewhere deep down her heart she prayed for his safety but denied to accept that. Reflection of her subconscious thoughts brought it out as dreams but little that she knew it was all real, the reality that she had forgotten.

After spreading the blanket on her,  he walked out sluggishly thinking hard.  

(what did she mean,  Taehyung-ie with taekwoon??  But why? What does she know.  And why was she there in that room? Did someone keep her captive? How did taehyung know this place?) 

  And why was she there in that room? Did someone keep her captive? How did taehyung know this place?) 

Questions now started to pour out from his head.  So many unanswered puzzles, they filled up his brain and flowed through his ears.  He shook his head and sat down in the seats outside the corridor. 

He Sunk his head inside his hands and gave it a thought from the start. 

(taehyung and suzy were the ones left in that building the other day, ravi was kidnapped and hurt, and suzy was literally killed. Taehyung was the one who brought her back alive then why is she suspecting him? ) 

Still deeply he came further... 

(suzy vanished after that incident, jungkook escaped, kim was disturbed the whole time, but Taehyung was there every incident and now he almost gets killed) 

The more he thought the more clueless he got about the situation. It got more worse. He didn't know a lot of things happening around him. (ultimately , Taehyung knows something, he isn't revealing it to me, I need to find out) he deduced.