Suzy??

Kim gained his senses back,  went and opened the door to receive a brightly smiling man with huge dimples and a lively look. 

“dont call me that” he fretted at him “what brings you here?” and went in. 

Hongbin followed him inside and sat down on the couch, “ah! My back is hurting from sitting all day working with that system” he sighed and stretched. 

Kim ignored him and turned away but he held his hand,

“wont you give your best friend a glass of juice atleast?” hongbin asked with a puppy face and twinkling eyes. 

Kim rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen to pour them two glasses of juice

Kim rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen to pour them two glasses of juice. “i asked you something, will you even answer” he said as he filled them. 

“ah that,  yeah i wanted to meet suzy” he said.

Kim froze suddenly,
“what… why do you… i mean… i dont know where is she”

“no i was on my way to meet her at her house,  so i thought ill drop by at yours for a glass of juice” he winked giving a huge smile. 

“you know where she stays?” kim asked as he gave him a glass. 

“i looked it up in her proforma” hongbin replied and took a loud sip from it  “wah!  Thats what i exactly wanted, bliss!! ” he enjoyed the juice as he gulped down the whole glass without interruption.

“what do you want with her?” kim asked trying not to reveal his emotions too much in front of him.

“do you know ken, that new officer from ravi’s division, he got me curious about how suzy got to the building on the day of the accident” hongbin replied and took his last sip from the glass.

kim slowly turned away from hongbin hiding his face, and bit his lower lip.

“why, do you want me to relay some message to her?” hongbin asked concerned

kim was thinking deeply, more like he was fighting within himself whether to open up or not, but finally he turned swiftly and said “no".

hongbin shot him a suspicious look, “are you okay? your sweating” he pointed out.

kim now touched his wet forehead, “oh nothing its the weather” he managed, turned his back at hongbin “leave before it gets too late” and kept his glass of juice on the slab.

“oh okay, ill get going” hongbin stood up and wore his shoes “better turn up tomorrow, we have a meeting regarding lushie” he strodded off through the door after shining a huge smile at kim.

He waited till he heard his footsteps fade away from the entrance, then he looked at the door, advanced forward and locked it twice. he then marched to his room and wore his coat to leave in a hurry, but not from the main entry rather from the back door near the utility. he walked as he wore the hood of his jacket covering his face half down, until he reached the corner of the street.

 he walked as he wore the hood of his jacket covering his face half down, until he reached the corner of the street

there he approached an old corner house which was hidden greatly by the turn of the street. located deeply inside, it was hardly noticed by the residents living there. he slowly turned the rusted knob of the door and stepped inside.

after closing the door behind him he was completely covered in darkness, until he clicked the lights on and it shined the ray on his face from above.

“who’s there?” a voice called “mr.kim, is that you”

a sleek figure walked out of the dark, towards kim, he sighed in relief and answered her call,

“suzy, im back”