Hongbin's Realization

He coudnt believe his eyes, it had opened, slowly a huge smile spread over ken’s face and he pulled minah into a hard hug. 

Ravi who then realised that it opened, he punched the air in excitement that they'll catch him soon.

“well done, good job” ravi complimented her. 

Minah smiled and ken still hadnt released her from the hug. 

“thank you so much minah” ken smiled “you've done a brilliant job”

She patted him “no thanks to family” and smiled back. 

Immediately ken and ravi sat down trying to surf through whatever they could get from it. Especially they were curious about some information leading to the relation between kim and lucas. 

It took them another hour and a half to get what they expected. Minah was waiting in the same room having a cup of iced tea. Ken and ravi were engrossed into the desktop. Suddenly While ravi was searching, ken let out a sigh, 

“wah!  This guy is so smart” he brushed his hair back in frustration “he made sure no one gets things out of this that easily”

Minah pursed her lips “you'll find something , dont worry” she consoled ken. 

Ravi still coudnt hear all this convo, he was sincerely working with his two pairs of eyes, spectacles including.  

Here hongbin was trying to think hard about what suzy tried to say, sitting beside and looking at her lose herself like this. He was disappointed about her suspicion on taehyung, but was worried that she had to go through all this struggle for them.

Is Taehyung really hiding something huge behind that silence?? But why?? What if he speaks it out to me? I can help him.... Or....

Does he want to hide it from me mainly?? Is it something that will hurt me?? Is he doing this for me?

Thoughts poured over his mind and blinded his senses so he decided to ask it himself.
He darted to Taehyung's room and kept his hand on its handle ready to turn it open just then his phone rang,

“hello” he answered the call
standing just outside the room. 

“hongbin-ah come quick, we found it, lucas and his secrets” ken spoke on the other side. 

Hongbin was confused “what!! Are you serious” he asked. 

“yeah now hurry up and come to your office” ken hurried and hung the call. 

Without thinking another second he rushed out leaving suzy and kim behind. 

As he reached his office he ran towards his cabin where ravi, ken and minah were already sitting in front of the laptop waiting for him. 

Hongbin came in breathing hard and panted “where!”

All the three had a blank face at him, none of them were ready to reveal the truth by themselves. Ravi looked helplessly at him and minah simply got up and walked away from them. 

Hongbin was furious “why wont anyone speak!! Tell me what is it you found!”

Ken got up from his seat and gestured hongbin to the laptop. He was nervous and anxious. He hesitated to move but curiousity drove his legs forward, towards the laptop that was placed facing the other side on the table. 

There in the display was a photo made full screen. Hongbin didnt recognize so he drooped forward to make out a small boy fair and sharp eyes, resembling the childhood of lucas but there was another boy beside him. He was fair too but with a hat on him.