The Rivalry

A/n : guests -- Jung hoseok : friend of kim taehyung in high school

Min yoongi : Team mate of kim taehyung

/////
Few years ago

"Kim Taehyung! Kim taehyung!!" the crowd cheered for him, he ran his fingers through his wet hair tied with bandana.
"Pass pass!" his friend yelled
"dunk" the other screamed from the other end of the court.
He sprang up his feet and swirled mid air thrusting the ball into the basket buttering it through the net. Landed slowly on his toes and saw the scoreboard - 3:0

 Landed slowly on his toes and saw the scoreboard - 3:0

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Seoyondan team wins!!" announced the umpire.
He was euphoric and his friends bumped onto him in two's knocking him off his knees. He brushed his hair once again and gave flying kisses to the crowd. "Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!!" the girls were crazy for this man here, chic and the most good looking among all high schoolers.

/// next day ///

"Students" the prof called and everyone ran back to their seats settling themselves "this is Lee Hongbin" he announced, post the latter a tall boy with broad shoulders entered the classroom. He had a sharp jawline, expressive eyes and got dimples when he smiled. He was the man every woman would want.

"He is the new transfer student and will be studying with you from now on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"He is the new transfer student and will be studying with you from now on. Be good to him and help him out with schedules and rules" he patted on his shoulder and walked out briskly. Hongbin flashed an anxious smile at the crew and bowed to greet them, all the girls went mad at his smile (not to mention, his good looks didn't fail to even impress a few boys).
As soon as their prof left, a whole bunch of students surrounded him like bees around a flower. Taehyung was in the same class too and didn't like him becoming the centre of attraction for whatever reasons.

He strolled out unbothered at the rest of them who were busy impressing and buttering Hongbin. But he noticed Taehyung ignore him by the corner of his eye.

"Hey Taehyung-ah" it was his friend calling him from the very end of the corridor "yah did you see the notice board?" he walked towards him as he kept talking.