Custody

Though she was acting unconscious she couldn't resist jerking to his touch. she felt so uncomfortable and her sweat dribbled down her cheek. His voice moved away as he continued "you must have been very shocked, of course it wasn't meant to be revealed to you that me and kim are partners"

(partners?? Was all this planned from the beginning?) she thought.

"how would you possibly know that he faked his visions. huh! Such a pity. Have you ever wondered, how you were hired into such a huge security panel without even a proper interview? Because kim wanted you to be there" he paused

"for me"

(what? For him? What does he want from me?)

"do you think i steal only valuable assets , i also like valuable people. You are an asset to me" he said and his voice got louder as he came closer to her once more.

(why am i valuable to him? What do i have with me for him?) she wondered as he kept speaking.

"that stupid, hongbin, still believes kim... hahahhaaaaaa" he roared a loud laughter "now he is fighting life and death." he smirked "I purposefully stabbed him so that i could ask kim to come meet me, just so no one would suspect him"

(your such an idiot if you think Mr. Hongbin is weak, he'll surely find out about you and that kim too, ill make sure he finds out) she thought as he gave a cunning laughter again.

Tringg trinngg!!

His phone rang and he walked out of the door. Suzy immediately moved to action and pulled out the cloth covering her eyes and mouth, freed her feet and got up from the chair. She found herself inside a room that didn't resemble the building she was in previously.

(oh dear, where am i?) she wondered as she ran out of the room checking if he was anywhere near by. She sneaked into the corridor and ran downstairs. He wasn't seen anywhere, so she tried to find the exit. But before that, she looked for her phone inside her pockets but it was switched off.

(what the hell, its switched off, now how am i supposed to know where am i??) she thought and worriedly walked ahead leading to a balcony. It was one floor up and had railings up till half her height.

(now what) she thought "I have to contact Mr. Lee somehow" she mumbled but this time someone else, right behind her, was listening to her too.

Taehyung was standing right behind her and glaring a furious look

Taehyung was standing right behind her and glaring a furious look. She freaked to death and moved back until she was pinned to the balcony edge.

He smiled cunningly and stretched his arm forward to hold her but out of fright in an impulse she stepped on the railing and fell backwards from the balcony

He smiled cunningly and stretched his arm forward to hold her but out of fright in an impulse she stepped on the railing and fell backwards from the balcony. Kim hurried forwards but it was too late, she had already taken a leap.

He ran downstairs where she was lying still, bleeding through her ears. He didn't know what to do, tried to wake her up but she didn't move, he immediately carried her bridal style and ran out of the building and drove to the hospital nearby.

////

The doctors treated her inside the emergency for many hours now. Kim anxiously waited for them "she is safe" they said and a smile of relief spread across kim's face,

"but... she lost her memory, we cant guarantee the return of her memory any sooner" they completed

 she lost her memory,  we cant guarantee the return of her memory any sooner" they completed

the smile on his face spread even wider. He seemed happy, more happy about the fact that she lost her memory. He called Lucas and told him about this,

"then take her back with you, let she get better first, now there is no harm that she has lost her memory, so we needn't keep her with us. I'll come get her myself when the time comes" he hung the phone. kim sighed.

Next he called hongbin and enquired about ravi "he is fine, he is moved to the general ward. How are you? Did you find suzy?" hongbin asked him.

"yeah i found her, seems like Lucas pushed her down the balcony but she survived because i got there on time. She is out of danger now" kim replied without any tone of concern for her,
"and that guy, escaped, I'm sorry" he finished with a sigh.

"don't worry, we will catch him soon. And i know unless your there no one can let him escape from our hands. I trust you taehyung-ah" hongbin replied and kim expected this from hongbin. he walked towards suzy who was lying unconscious on the bed, stroking her hair and replied to hongbin

"yeah, nothing to worry about, unless I'm there" he smirked.

With love - beannssluv