Chance

"hey man! how are you?" officer ravi came with his arms wide open towards kim and hugged him. kim hugged him too and smiled.

(woah he just smiled, does he even know how to smile, not bad) she thought amidst all this euphoria.

"im good, did you receive the documents regarding lushie ?" kim asked. "ya ya its on my table and beanie called me too" ravi replied "dont worry, ill do all the support i can and this time we cant let him slide"

kim shook his head and ravi gestured him inside. both went inside ravi's cabin and she silently followed them. suddenly ravi realised that there was another person, "who's this girl?" he asked kim.

"she is our manager and assistant, she was recruited just this morning" kim replied as he sat down in the easy chair and reached out to his coffee.

suzy swiftly bowed and introduced herself "hello sir, im suzy, nice to meet you" and gave him a hand. ravi shook hands with her and said "listen, you have to be very careful, this is a very dangerous operation"

"yes sir, i will be of help for sure" she saluted determinedly making kim smile in secret at her cuteness.

ravi was a tall and handsome man. he had a sharp nose and a manly built. his sharp eyes and baby smile let suzy go blank when she first saw him. (all are handsomely handsome in this city) she thought.

Ravi gestured her to sit and he settled beside Taehyung. She walked to sit but tripped over the carpet about to fall on her face but he swiftly turned around and held her by her waist stopping her from falling.
"are you okay" he asked her.
She stunned at his face so up close, for a few seconds her body froze and her eyes forgot to blink. He was intensely staring at her face, the huge rabbit eyes, the cute nose and her pink lips all were perfect, her bangs touching her upper lids and the flutter everytime she blinked pulled him unknowingly. He completely lost it.

"ahem" ravi faked a cough looking at the two.
She immediately jerked up and replied "yes Mr. Kim im fine, thank you" and freed herself from his grip and they moved a few steps away from each other. An awkward silence followed.

While she wasnt noticing them, ravi nudged kim and whispered "she's pretty, how did you like the romance, huh? "

Taehyung almost choked on his coffee and shot him a death glare, "shut up" he snapped him.

suddenly the door banged open and hongbin barged in, "hurry! we found him, lucas is on act, we have to catch him !!" he fired, immediately all ran out of the building and got on to their cars, suzy followed them sharply, she got on in the one with Taehyung without hesitation, and hongbin and ravi got on in the other. while driving there ravi called his armed forces "get ready!! move to the location quickly and dont you ever lose him" he yelled on phone.

kim was silently anxious, he didnt want to leave lucas at any cost, and if they caught him red-handed its more effective. on the other hand hongbin was cursing lucas all the way.

The Environment was tense. suzy was scared to death, (oh dear why am i even involved in this, I should have simply stayed back at the station) she thought as the car cut through the wind and moved in high speed to the spot.