She Wasnt Mine Anyways

Burning with rage inside and bleeding freshly from all his wounds he denied to receive any treatment from the doctors.

'It was all because of him' he cursed hongbin fuming with fire. 

A few bypassers were worried and hoped he wouldnt break through those bars, that much heat was radiating from his gaze. 

Taehyung and hongbin completed their mission of course but danger signs still hang until lucas is given a sentence. 

Drinking his 6th cup of coffee ken lingered outside hongbin’s room. He couldn't rest even for a minute after the condition of hongbin went serious. 

Minah walked to her brother and slowly held his hand leaning on him slightly
“dont worry oppa, he'll be fine, he has to be, he cannot leave us”

Ken smiled at her and hoped that would be true. At the thought of hongbin getting injured he recalled the way lucas tried to kill both and it literally added fuel to the fire inside him. ‘Such a heartless man, tried to kill hongbin and now even his brother, is he even human? A****le’ he cursed at him. 

Suddenly the door slid open of hongbin’s room, ken and minah were startled. 

Taehyung slowly limped out of the room and gently closed the door behind him. He saw the other two looking at him with frozen expressions. Hesitantly he turned and limped away without any word. 

Ken felt suspicious and checked inside, hongbin was calmly sleeping on his bed alive. ‘nothing wrong’ he thought and followed Taehyung to his room. He wasnt sure if he should believe Taehyung but his soul had melted to a softer part for him somewhere without his knowledge.

“why did you go into hongbin’s cabin” ken asked as he followed him to his room

He gave a lifeless stare “i felt i should see him for myself once, i couldnt hold it in” he said and sat back on his bed holding the sidetable. “why were you standing there?” taehyung asked him back. 

“i was just walking around” ken replied "couldnt sleep last night “just playing your story inside my head, seeing if i could find something about lucas”

“jung taekwoon” he corrected “he named himself  after he got a little publicity”.

Ken looked surprised at his hatred towards lucas (oh sorry jung taekwoon), he helped him all through out and now he hates him, this is such a transformation. He didn't realise that his body froze in the last position while his brain was running all these thoughts. Taehyung stared at him as though he was a museum specimen. 

“hello?” he called and ken suddenly regained his body movements. “uh yeah yeah, you were saying” he said. 

“not me you were saying about taekwoon”

“yeah yeah, i was saying that if you hate him that much then why would you help him from the start” ken asked him back. 

Taehyung sighed, “like i already said, i didnt have a choice back then but now i dont wanna lose suzy to him, never” he finished harshly. 

Ken’s heart pounded at that statement, “hm” he dragged “can i ask you something?”

“what” his gaze shifted to ken’s, sharply. 

“do you... uh-do you like suzy?” he asked biting his teeth, more like he poured out his pent up bothering from inside and to someone like kim Taehyung, he was surely waiting for an answer that will keep him relieved (which should be a no) but… 

“yes”

the word came out like the swish of wind, which left without notice. 

Ken was dumbstruck, “ss... sorry?"

“yes” he looked the other way “i like her”

This shot an arrow drenched with poison right at the centre of ken’s heart. He was bleeding invisibly from the inside.  The answer he expected was that he doesn't like her and he did all this as a responsible superior but the answer he got literally shattered his tower of confidence. 

He bit his lips and faked a smile at him

He bit his lips and faked a smile at him. But slowly it faded away when he realised “but the memory she has of you…”

“yes,  i know,  she hates me”

“then, how are you... ” ken snapped

“it doesnt matter, i love her for whatever she is and i will not force her to return” he sighed “but ill protect her forever” he confessed with all his heart "after all she is my woman"

Ken was immensely moved by the pure love he had. He pursed his lips and walked closer to him who was now standing near the window tearing out. 

He held his shoulder and pulled him into a hug, Taehyung's tears overflowed his eyes after he received the hug. 

“never regret what you did taehyung-ah, you’ve done right” ken consoled still hugging him, tears struggling to come out of his eyes but he held them back. 

Ravi overheard all this from outside the room, he angrily trolled to the reception and waited for ken to come out. 

Ken slowly walked out of kim’s room and paced towards ravi who was restlessly rubbing the floor with his leg. 

“what are you doing “ he sounded  frustrated

“what did i do” ken asked clamly

“you just let him take away your girl?” 

“i didnt, i just valued his love for her” he replied without taking even a single glance at ravi all the time. 

“i dont think anyone better than....Taehyung will suit her as a life partner” he finished smiling sadly. 

“jaehwan-ah” ravi held his hand.

“ravi-ah, its fine"

He slowly turned around, trying to conceal his cheeks wet with his painful tears

"she wasnt my girl anyway"

//// 

A/n : dont forget to vote and read to find out if hongbin survives. If someone dies.. Give a wild guess ;-p

With love beannssluv