"Why do you care?"

"You have missed 4 months of your attendance. You don't YB now, do you?"He goads me further.

"My attendance should not concern you" I bite back harshly.

"I cannot help but observe that you look angry but you don't have any reason to, right?" He smirks, leaning back with his palms supporting him.

I stare at his splayed palms and bulging muscles before clearing my throat.

"How ignorant you can be?"

Is he serious? He is asking me why? Shouldn't he know what's going on in my mind or does it matter to him at all?

"You don't know why?" I blurt out, hurt by his question. 

"How would I know? Last I saw you, you told me how good I feel" He feigns innocence "Oops! I meant, how good I look" 

So, this is what it is. My words are coming back to bite my ass.

"You're right, nothing happened." I nod.

"Then I take you are coming tomorrow?" He is acting all friendly as if what happened was just my imagination and he is not at all affected. Did he go back to Victoria?

"Why do you want me to come tomorrow?"

"Just because" He shrugs carefree. And that's what he is, a carefree soul. I can't drag him to my darkness. That cage is only for me. Not for him.Not for this happy soul. My past has made me weak but if one thing I am strong at is, taking as much hurt is thrown my way.

"I will"

"Good" He nods and notices the cheese in my hand "Are we good?" He asks hesitantly.

"Why, yes" I smile, relieved that we can be back to being friends but I still want to know if he went back to Victoria.

He takes the cheese from my grasp with a cheeky wink carelessly thrown my way and my heartbreak a little more. The more I am around him and the more he behaves his free self, the more I am sure he is not safe with me.

"I'll be leaving now. I have dinner night with Victoria" He says and I guess, that answers my question. He went back to her.

"Enjoy your date" Pathetic, still looking for any assurance.

He gives me tight-lipped smile and forms a fist as if refraining from saying and doing something.

"You don't like her" He states and I look at him like he is speaking some bullshit.

"Don't like her?" I snort  "I hate her. I hate her with a burning passion" I hiss angrily and he looks taken aback. And why not? I am speaking about his little girlfriend.

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I fucking hate her.

"Why?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I spit through clenched teeth, hardly controlling myself.

Kevin looks at me as if I have lost it and he might be right.

"Alexia! Your sister is on phone" Rohn's voice saves me from answering him any further.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Saying this I move in the direction of Rohn's voice to escape from his scrutinizing eyes.

"Hello" Xaiyla greets me from another side.

"I miss you" I miss her but I know action speaks louder than words and my actions are nothing to be spoken on.

"You don't" She claims with not an iota of doubt and it hurts the most.