Chapter 38

I woke up to the sun rays beaming through the curtains, I roll over,  only to see damon not in bed I grunt, its been a long time I've woken up this late and it feels really good. I stretched by body and got out of bed.

I make my way out of the room only to see damon wearing a suit and carrying lily in one hand and talking over the phone of what seems a business issue, He doesn't notice me as his face is all scrunched up in annoyance.

"Alright luke, Ask Mr. Miller to ready all the papers by the next half hour", he and cuts the line and sighs.

wrapping my arms around him from the back,"Hey baby, whats wrong".

"Goodmorning princess", he sas as places a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodmorning babe", I give a peck on his lips.

I gasp, "Goodmorning to you too my little baby girl", I cooed, as lily came into my arms.

"Honey, im going to the company to take care of some stuff, I'll be back in about 3 hours", he says as he checks the time and gives a peck on my lips and kiss to Lilly's forehead. His dark brown hair combed neatly and his navy blue suit dominates his demeanor. So Hot. Not to mention my new nickname Honey, oh what did I do to deserve this man.

Knowing what I came here for, I place lily on the bed and hand her some toys to keep her distracted  enough time for me to get dressed. Dressed to meet the evil man, my dad himself.

I wore a black turtle neck top and a tight grey black pencil skirt with some half boat heels and a black handbag with my hair done in a low tide ponytail to finish the look.

I get into the car with lily in my arms. Kiara is already in the passenger seat taking notes while in a call.

"Lets go", I nod to the driver.

We arrive in nearly 20 minutes, I get down, and take my time to absorb my life just by staring at my house once I called a home.

Summing up all the confidence I've building up all these years, I walked towards the door and rang the bell. All though I have the key, I am now a stranger to this house until the people whom I thought I knew dissapears from this place.

Briana opened the door, she gasped at what she is seeing. I take no avail I walk right in, the first thing I notice are the pile of of suitcases stacked on the table in the corner, are they going somewhere?, oh hell no they aint.

"Where's dad", I question in authoritive tone

Just then dad arrives with vanessa, "oh, well isn't it our servant girl", she scoffs, looping her hands around his waist, yuck, and susan walking out with a man, wait— Jay???,she takes a moment to look at me, I spare no glance at her, as I can see everything throuth my peripheral vision.

"My baby, how are you? I've been wanting to contact you. I've seen how famous you are with your company, you see my company is abit touching the ground and I need you to help me, and we were about to go to Hawaii, so could you clean this place abit", he says with a chuckle as he squeeze vanessa's arm.

Yuck, after all these years, is that the best you could come up with dad, just disgusting, I wanted to puke at him, is this godforsaken man my father? I'm ashamed.

I laugh humourously, earning a glare from vanessa and dad's attention, I've never laughed this way and just obeyed their orders.
Im not that girl anymore.
"Well, let me get to the point, I'm not here to see any of you, I'm here to claim", I say, in a authoritive tone my laugh died down as I take out a file.

His attention diverted into curiosity, he takes the file and reads it.

"Im obliged to take over your company with it going bankrupt, The company is already signed under my name by the agreement of every shareholder, and as the sole owner, having a larger percentage of shares, its rightfully mine. This house is under my name so I'm claming it, along with your properties, cars and apartments. Its all there, take your time and read it", i say leisurely, placing one leg on the other.

Dad's eyes go wide, "NO!", he says tearing the documents, "you have no proof, you have no proof!!" The company and what I own are mine!!. He advances towards me "you cannot take it away from me you stupid bit— he bring his hand to slap me but is stopped by another hand holding his. Taken by supprise, I don't have to look up to see whose it is. I know who exactly it it and its none other than damon's.  I smirk at my dad, making him go mad.

                        Damon
I walk in Rose's house, prepared to ruin her father, only to see her dad about to slap her. I take long strides and held his arm where it is. Not letting it to go an inch near rose's face.Who fuck does he think he is, to hit my baby. I suffered more than anyone could tell to see those marks in her cheeks, it took everything in me not to murder this man alive.

"Who the fuck are you?", he scoffs, just then his facial expression changes as if he remembered something, "ahhh you are David's boy, he was such a stupid man you know, I hope
For your sake you dont turn out to be like him", he laughs, "Too bad that woman sophie had to die, I would've banged that bitch too",

In a split second, Sparing no effort, I punched him in the face, he fell down covering his nose, blood gushing from his nose.  " You dont talk to my father or my mother like that, you hear me", I spit.

I let go as soon as I saw Rose's horrified expression towards this whole situation. I threw the file to him as he sits there, his hand covering his nose.

"You are exposed of doing illegal activities; importing drugs and human trafficking, the 100 million embezzlement from greenbird is recorded in that pendrive with you confirming you did it, along with several other compmanies whom you embezzled with. you are under arrest john Anderson",  

His eyes go wide as in shock, just then the cops come in and dragged his ass out. Vanessa and her daughters stand in shock unable to comprehend what just happen.

                       Rose

Serves you right, you killed mom you killed my happiness. You deserve to go to jail, I will never forgive you. They dragged him out of the door.

Just then vanessa charges over to me her fists tight into a ball, "you son of a bit—, she was cut off as I grabbed her moving fist towards my face. I stood up from my seat. "No, you will not harm me, I wont let you or your useless daughters  lay your filthy hands on me ever again", she takes a step back fear traced on her face. I throw her hand away, and pointing one hand towards the door while my eyes pierce through hers, "Get the fuck out of my house".

With that, they run towards an aranged car that seems like a taxi that was already there when I came in, I guess its the aranged driver to drop them at the airport. The driver got out and boarded the bags into the car which I happily obliged to.

With that the whole house was at peace, "I did it mom", I say under my breath. Just then damon grabs me, "you know, I like it when you're bossy, its hot", he says.
We giggle to our little moment.

"We did it damon", I say leaning to his chest, my eyes closed, absorbing this moment. "No baby, you did it", he replies with pride.