Chapter 23

Oh no not again, whats wrong with me. whats wrong with me.

I try to wipe off the cooled off droplets of tea running down his neck before he grabbed hold of me.

Our faces were so close, I could feel his minty breath faning my skin. Bringing his warm yet tender fingers to brush off a loose strand on my face. he laces it to the back of my neck as he leaned over. our lips were mere inches away and getting close

just then katie bust open the door. "Heyyy, im home"

I squirmed out of the couch right before katie sees us.

"um, did I miss anything? and why is my brother wet?", asks kate.

"oh, uh, I accidentally spilled my tea on him", I reply, nervously, trying not to make my reddened cheeks visible.

"oh okay, sounds convincing, imma go take a bath",says katie before storming into her room.

and once again we were left alone in in the room.

Taking two long strides towards me and caging me against the counter. His body still drenched with the result of my clumsiness.
He leans over his warm breath faning on my ear.

"Do you really think you get away with this, princess?

His voice is Deep and husky that it sent shivers down my spine making me weak on the knees.

"see you tonight princess", he scoffs before letting me free and making his way to his room, waving a hand.

Tonight? what will happen tonight?

And by the way he controls me I can tell I'm slowly getting addicted to him.