Chapter 27

We walked straight to the kitchen after that intimate moment. taking a minute to admire the new furniture and design layed out right before my eyes which is dominated by a masculine vibe to  is really breathtaking.

"So only you live here?"

"yup", he said popping the p, "usually the nanny would come,  but her working hours are from morning til evening", he says while searching somthing in the cupboard below, attached to the counter. "ah, found it", it seems to be a couple of plated and a pan.

I sigh, being so lonely must be tough to go through, especially when you are not alone but with the wrong people you feel you are , the only person who is there for you. Is you.
"who cooks dinner?", I ask breaking my train of thoughts, which didnt go unnoticed by him.

"I dont usually have a heavy dinner, so I cook something simple but yummy for me", he replies, I chuckle for that cute statement.

He makes his way over the counter and next to me where im standing and cages me in. oh I think im getting used to the butterflies in my stomache.  maybe not.

"Why is your cheek redder than usual"? well duh, its probably the radius you and me are in?.

He chuckles in a deep husky tone, knowing what just whent through my mind.

He cups my cheek and continues. "Now, who has been hurting you princess", he asks, with adoration and death behind those eyes.

Bringing my palm to cup over his hand,"its just that, my new stepmother and stepsisters havent been the nicest people to me". I say, while staring at his feet.

"look at me princess, dont you ever look away when you are talking to me, every word you say is important to me and none of it should be said looking down, especially when its you",

I look up immediately to meet his stare that has sunken down on me the first time I met him, his blue orbs is like the sea, giving me life and hope eveytime I stare at them. It just makes me want to lean on him. and I dont want to let that go. I want him. all of him.

He dipped his head, only to meet his luscious lips syncing with mine in slow steady motions, I let him deepen the kiss by letting him enter me, his tongue exploring depths for the first time and I explore his, tilting our heads side to side fighting for dominance, I groan before he let go, leaving a trace of his moist lips on my forehead.

I'm falling hard for this man.

He picks me up crossing his arms below my butt, and walks towards the bedroom and places me on the bed. breaking the intimate moment filled with bliss, he walks over to a cabinet to bring a first aid box.

                       Damon

I walk over to her and kneel before her to remove those bandaged hands. those petite hands of what god knows what happend to them.

"I did this", she whispers, as if my thoughts were spoken out loud and watching the process of removing the bandages.

"what are you talking about princess"

she sighs,"I broke the mirror in the bathroom,  thats why there are so many cuts".

Just then my eyes travelled down only to see her little hands being damaged so heavily. My heart just sank, why would she do that? why would she hurt herself.

"Why princess, why would you hurt yourself", I ask straight in the eye, reflecting my thoughts.

"Because, bec-" , she sobs, " Because im just a worthless stupid girl".

Finishing what i began with, and her perfect little hands wrapped properly with the white gauze drenched in liquid meant for healing, I stand up, towering against her small frame and she looks up at me. She deserves the whole world and nothing less.

Sitting right next to her, holding her hand and she rests her head on my shoulder, Her cherry fragrance is so soothing, "listen princess, you should know that you are worth more than you know, Katie spoke only of you when we talked over the phone, did you know she always bring up that story, where you guys played in the field and some mean guys bullied her and then you stepped up and beat every one of them and they ran away like hippies to their moms?",She nods and smiles halfheartedly. "Did you know thats the most bravest thing any little girl can do?",moving a stray chunk of hair from her face and kissing her soft brown hair. "Even from miles away, I've always dreamt to meet you in person, you are such an amazing person rose, and I always choose you with a heartbeat. I have always chosen you, you are my first love Rose and You deserve the the whole fucking universe",

She whimpers, as sleep took over her on my shoulder, "I love you, damon".

Happinesa dwels in me, the deal is sealed. I will protect my baby till the end of earth, A new Emotion of overwhelming strength riles in me to be her shield, not a fucking soul will lay a finger on her ever again.

I lay her on the white soft sheets that is dominated by her petite frame. and tucked her in with a soft blanket to keep her warm

And drew my lips near her cheek as I kissed her goodnight," I love you too baby, always have and I always will".