Chapter 13

Damon

" okay dad, I'll be there."

"okay, love you too", and with that the call disconnects with Dad

I have to get the Tux, which is pre-ordered. I hope it won't be too flashy. My little sister had to go with the blue and with that design, I couldn't see her for such a long time and I miss her badly, couldn't shake her off that idea anyway so I agreed. even mom would.

Being occupied with the call and walking straight to the store with my focus on the phone, the next thing I know is my my skin being burnt by the Hot coffee which I was holding in my other hand

Being occupied with the call and walking straight to the store with my focus on the phone, the next thing I know is my my skin being burnt by the Hot coffee which I was holding in my other hand. Had stained my white tshirt.

Noticing the person is a beauty, with that horrified expression of what happend, and her petite body- but my mouth got the best of me otherwise.

Damn that girl! she spilled MY coffee on MY new white polo shirt and had the audacity to say I'M a manwhore..

No one has dared to even look at my eyes.

I guess that made me look like a fool as I was just standing there blatantly as she stormed away. Not even once have I been called a man whore..

Shes quite interesting... but first I've got this boring party ive got to attend to.. ugh why does Dad even hold parties so boring. Just when I got home from a big deal in paris. I want some rest dammit.

I hope Jessica wont be there, if she did I'd be in so much trouble, after leaving her in a one night stand, who knew her father is friends with my dad.