Chapter 1

Oh, mom, I miss you so much, I wish you were here with me to hug you one last time and tell you I love you.
I thought to myself, as I trace my fingers along her facial features on the potrait hung on my room.

Her picture on the wall only reminds me how proud I am to be her daughter and why I should have courage to keep going with this terrible life.

Then the flashback started..

It was 11 years back when I was just 9; My mom, me and my dad we lived in new york with no debt. it pains me to realise we were once a happy family

we were filthy rich, owned lot of cars and mansions and dad ran Johnson cooperation, a multibillion company that broke the record of the expected profit margin every year! Unbelievable right.

mom on the other hand was a great wife and a loving mother who'd always be there for me and dad when we had a downfall or were in trouble. ofcourse she's the hero to save the day!

As for me, I attended to a well established and recognised College and always maintained a level of reputation by hitting the 1/10 of Best results every damn exam! crazy!
I'd Help anyone and everyone who would want tutoring or as a friend to lean a shoulder on.

But things changed when everything ended in just. one. night.