Chapter 37

Kiara went up to her room, leaving me, damon and lily.

"Where have you been all my life, babygirl", he cooed, while placing her on the master bed, she's fast asleep.
This is such a sight to see and so sexy, I stand there leaning on the door post, he still has that muscelic build. I'm supprised he hasnt lashed out on me, one of the reasons why I love him. He doesn't raise his voice uselessly at me. Although I deserve it right now.He is such a gentleman. Deffinetly the father role I want lily to have.

"Whats so deep in your mind", he asks gently, pulling me away from my train of thoughts.

"Nothing, I just- i just missed you", I say my gaze fixated on him and he makes his way towards me, wrapping his arms around me while I wrap mine arround his neck. His eyes piercing through mine, He dips his head slowly, "i missed you too princess", with that he locks his lips with mine, kissing pasionately while he pulls me closer, I can feel the buldge in his pants, my heart beating out of my chest. He carries me to the other bedroom that is connected to the kitchen, he places me on the bed and towers on top of me, his muscles contracted, what a hot sight. I slip my fingers in his hair and pulled his face to mine, his tongue enters me, something I love about damon he knows when to take control without me asking for it. He explores me and kisses my jaw, tracing kisses down my collarbone, I gasp with pleasure, "you know princess, you are the only one who can turn me on like this", he says against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.
But for some reason he stops in his tracks and sits in the corner of the bed in deep thought with his back towards me.
I crawl and sit beside him, "whats wrong baby", i whisper.

"Its just that, its been so long Rose, and I missed you, I missed you so much rose, im a father to a beautiful babygirl, I dont deserve you rose".
I made my way onto his lap, now his arms arround me and his head leaned to my chest, He starts to trail soft kisses on my neck and starts to unbotton my shirt. He throws it away and starts kissing the top of my breats. "You deserve every bit of me, damon, you are the reason why I kept going, I saw you in our baby's eyes. That gave me life damon.
He undoes my pants and pulls it down, I willingly got up so he can pass it down through my legs and out of my body. Which only leaves me in my lace panty and bra. He smirks at the sight.
He slips his fingers through my stomache and over my panty, sending shivers down my spine and electrifying every cell in ny body. He slowly rubs me, but the panty is in the way, annoyed that his fingers are not in contact with my skin, I pull out his hand, which takes him by supprise, I guide his hand inside, with the touch of his warm fingers, I moan with ecstasy. The smirk in his face was now evident than ever. "Already wet for me are you, princess".
He swiftly rakes his fingers up and down, and sent one finger in, I bit down a moan as he startes throbbing it in and out, he sends another one in and this time faster, "da-mon, harder", I moan.
He takes his fingers out knowing I was at my climax. I moan in annoyance. "Not now princess", he says as he brings those fingers to my mouth, I suck them, tasting myself, "fuck, that was hot", he says. I start gringing on his visible buldge. Leaving feathery kisses on his sharp jawline, i bit his earlobe, making him tense.
"Pin me to wall and fuck me damon", I whisper. His body getting all rigid. He picks me up and pins me against the wall holding my hands above me with one hand and the other holding my weight.  I'm completely defenless and exposed.  He tightens me against the wall so I wont loose balance. Unclasping my bra and stripping it off, he sucks on my right nipple while teasing the other one with this fingers, I gasp in pleasure and pain unable to move from his grip.

He removes his pants and boxes in one swift motion and I undo his shirt. Oh the glorious mess he is, I trace my fingers on his abs and down to his V,  his length is huge, just the way I like it, I start stroking it, until pre-cum.
After a few fast strokes, "Fuck, rose do—", just then he cums on me.

Unable to tame the pain from wanting him inside me I push my body from the wall, he lets me go, I grab his shoulders for better position and balance while I took his length all at once. 
He looks at me for any sign of pain. While slowly moving in and out in a rhythmic motion. "Such a naughty princess", he taunts. "You haven't seen nothing yet".
What? he is so huge, how huge can he get. Just then he starts throbbing in and out of me with full force, I could feel me stretching and adjusting to his length. He looks at me again for any sign of hurt. And  He throbs in and out.
"Damon", I moan while my hands are on his shoulder and hair for balance. "Whom do you belong to princess". "Yo—", i moan. "Say it princess". "You damon, i belong to you", whith that he came in me.
Our bodies go limp with ragged breathing. He carries me to bed. My head on his chest and his arm around my waist. He kisses my forehead "I love you, rosaline",
"I love you too damon", I say as i drift to sleep in his arms.