Chapter 9

Into the Mercedes and drove off.

We came into a huge retail outlet named forver 21.
"so did you sort out a dress for you?" I question, as we roamed arround the hall, filled with different styled clothes hanged in multiple layers up and down.

"yup, a black long one, I hope to find myself a hottie", she said.

I chuckled, she may be my bestfriend but her standards for men have surprised me as well.

"Ofcourse you will, My majesty", I scoffed. we giggled

Then we came across a beautiful long flared baby pink dress with spaghetti straps.
Matching my taste in fashion as well. and with katies agreement. its done. its gonna come home with me.

As soon we paid, I dropped katie home and kissed her goodbye and went straight back to hell

I parked my car in the garage. and opened the door only to meet with the loneliness and silence echoing through the walls.

They probably have gone out for dinner again. and im used to it ive always loved the house and I still do, I find the silence without them so peacful. its like I'm with mom.

I climbed up the stairs humming, placed the bag in the room and changed to clean up the mess they made. plates and clothes everywhere. were they living in a pigsty?

About 2 hours later, they barge in the house with laughter and talking amongst themselves over something I dont know exactly. 

"oh, you're home, what a waste", says Susan, when she sees me.

"we could use a good servant girl like you", says briana, admiring the spotless house.

"So are we going mother?" says briana while typing on her phone.

"ofcourse girls we are going to the masquerade ball, one of you better make that ceo interested in you. says vanessa who is sitting at the couch doing her nails. How did she get there so fast? I guess she has an ever-ready palour with her.

"masquerade ball?" I interupt, You guys are coming too?

Now everyone's attention were on me, including vanessa.

"oh you are not going anywhere servant girl", says Susan.
and the other two smirked knowing my presence at the ball will never happen.

"no no, let her do what she wants,", scoffed vanessa,

Is she upto something?, she never let me go anywhere important  at least not in the same room with them.