Chapter 22

Damon's pov

We got out from the car and made our way through the beautiful pathway paved by rocks and into the restaurant located right next to a calm and serene lake.

I ordered a VIP table with a lakeside view 20 minutes ago. and made our way there, where she sat down and gestured me to sit.

I noticed the mark on her cheek and chest, still visible as it was last night, which makes me question again, who did that to her.

she is perfect, every inch of her is perfect, Her green-blue eyes are something I learned to get lost in and the dark brown hair, oh she is a beauty. Why didn't I notice this before?.

her little dress hugs her body at the right places,although its abit too short making me want to take her then and there, and those fucking men over are gawking at her.

I glared at them, making them turn away. No one can dare look at her like that.

The waitress came in and took our order, by which I ordered Croissants and Americano and she gladly agreed to the same thing.

"Have you been here before", I ask.

"No, its actually amazing, How did you find this place"?, she replied.
Her eyes roaming arround into space.

Her sweet voice makes me want to kiss her til theres no end.

"My mom and I used to come here", I reply, By which she stiffens at my answer.

"Oh um, I'm sorry", she says while staring down.

"thats alright,  she's always with me", I reply, with a tinge of sadness forming up inside.

Just then the waitress brought our food. taking our time to devour the heavenliness we finished our meal and headed back to the car.

We drove back to Katie's and the ride was silent, a Good silent, it was really peacefull with each other's presence.

I parked the car in the driveway, and we both got out only to see a note hanged up on the door.

Went to get groceries
                         katie.

"oh, I guess she is gone, um I guess I'll have to head back then", she said.

"no wait, why dont you have some tea before you go".

Hestitating at first, then she agreed.

making ourselves in, she dropped the purse on the couch and sat on barstool counter, where I made tea in the opposite side

"so what type of business do you do", she questions with earnesty and interest. I could tell.

"Im taking care of dad's company", I reply with laughter, while handing over her tea and making our way to the couch.

"oh I se-", she says giggling before she was cutoff, spilling her tea on me, I am now drenched with warm drops of tea trailing down my neck and onto the shirt.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, let me help", she inquired, before coming over with some tissues and sitting next to me.

"So you do have a knack for being clumsy", I say, with laughter before I realise she was really close to my face and she doesn't notice it; trying to dry the tea with her little fingers her full attention on wiping clutching the tissues, before she brought her eyes upto me.

Her eyes are green with a hinge of blue mixed in it, like God couldn't decide weather to give her blue or green, but it looks heavenly. and the way she pierces it through me, I could tell.

I have already fallen in love with her.