Chapter 5

As soon as Dad left the house for the deal, silence took over.

Suddenly I've been rained down with loads and loads of work to do for them, for a moment I thought weather this amount of work is even legal? maybe not? make that evil step mother and sisters? deffinetly. 

Ever since mom left us, dad had already taken up a new muse, Vanessa and her fugly daughters, Briana and Susan

thinking it would change our lives for the better, but what the hell???

He is overseas on business matters leaving me to my evil stepsisters and wicked ass step mother who always spend her damn time and money on palors.

whilst her stupid daughters spend hours and hours making the so called youtube vidoes of them applying makeup and doing all sorts of shit.. I know right.. I dont think foundation could cover their horrible attitude.

And as for me, I gotta work my butt off 24/7 doing their errands and chores at home..
They acted as if they loved and cared for me infront of my dad and as soon as he's gone.. The toture began..

Just great, what had my life become.. I want dad to come home soon.. its been so long!! its almost 3 months now!!
I dont want to deal with this anymore..

please just please, I cant anymore mom, I sob after long thinking on my bed hugging my mother's potrait againts my chest and leaning my head on my knees. whats left of me when evil took over this house..