Chapter 6

present day...

"rosyyyy, come down here, this instant!", screamed briana at the top of her lungs. I went down the stairs only to meet her fuming with anger, 
I couldnt comprehend what just happend when her palm met my cheeks and I crashed down to the floor.

"what do you want" I whimper,
Trying my best to get back up on my feet with my palm cupping The burning sensation of where she slapped me and tears brimming in my eyes.

"why did you take my plate and discard my food" she demanded.
"I thought you finished eating", I replied back softly.
"you do that one more time, im gonna fucking kick you out of the house, servant girl" scoffed briana as she walked away from the stairs.

I ran back up the stairs, warm tears trembling down my cheeks and i dial on to katie.

*ringing*

"he- hello?, katie? please, I want to see you, are you at home?

"ros? yea- yeah sure love, come on in, im at home."

I threw my phone to the bed as I searched something to wear all while through the sobs and blurry vision. I put on a denim and white tshirt. trying to get out of this house as soon as possible.

Even if I go out no one even bothers to ask me about my whereabouts. not even my health. because no one cares.Because im a nobody now.

At least I have katie. At least.