Chapter 19

Damon's pov

I've had a great deal amount of sex with women, but that was just it. I dont want anything to do it nor with them after the one night stand.

jessica was just flaunting her ass attracting all the other bachelors in the room. when she saw me she waved and tried to make her way when a man slipped his hand through her waist and grabbed her butt, making her flinch in excitement. They eventually dissapeared out of trace.

Damn these women, one after the other they keep throwing themselves at me.
keep your cool Damon, keep. Your. Cool.
Thank God I made my way back to our old garden where mom and used to hangout while katie and dad goes out shopping.

just then I saw a figure dressed in ravishing red just like the flowers gave birth to her, sitting on the bench; where mom used to say me stories of amazing little fantasies she created ..

I stood there infront of her.. her eyes closed; lost in her own world and the wind that brushed through her luscious locks made me feel so .. so

She was the person who shook hands with dad, and stood out from the crowd, all eyes were on her and she didnt even know.

Just then she started to speak, after registering whats happening.
Her voice was so ever calm I was lost in defeat of her sarcastic come back.
Her voice sounds oddly familiar, where have I heard it before.

Her little frame fit like a puzzle under my embrace; as we danced under the moonlight while the faint music and breeze broke the silence .. I wanted to find who she was, until she stormed away in the middle of the huge party through the back gate. how did the she know there was an exit here? other than the front gate, could it ber her?. Then a Car picked her and drove off.. just like that.. I lost her ..

Why cant I get my mind off of her .. it was just a dance.. but yet so profound..

who was she..

arghh looks like I found myself a Cinderella to catch..

I made it back inside Through the hall of paintings i thought I've forgotten and into the main hall. where I saw katie. Ah my little sister. I walked towards her and she noticed me too.

Not to mention her princess-like-run-getaway where she raised the dress midway so she can take longer strides towards me with that wide smile of hers and the thud when she practically jumped on me.

"omg dammon, it's been so long", she squirmed, breaking off the long hug.

"I missed you too", I replied, with my arms still on her shoulders.

"stupid ass, you didn't even call me, after the last call two months back", she scoffed

Ah there she is.

"I'm sorry kate, I've been so busy, im here now aren't I", i replied with laughter.

"hmm, I guess so, can't you stay over? its been so long let me make a meal for my big ass brother", she requested with those puppy eyes I can't decline.

"alright alright",

"alrightyyyy, see you at home then", she huffed and made her way to another direction.

After the few hours, everyone had gone home and the hall was empty with the waiters cleaning the tables.

Im dead tired I wanna go straight up to my room and lay dead on bed. but I promised katie I'd be there. so I walked towards my BMW and drove to katie's, right after mentioning it to dad I'll be at her's tonight which didnt follow up really well since he wanted to have a drink with me.

But I promised I would.