Chapter 28

I woke up, taking a stance to realize where I am and what happend last night, there's no denying of the the smile that js creeping up my face. I rolled over to see the absense of damons' prescense.

I make my way to the kitchen only to see him shirtless, tousled hair and with only some boxes, making pancakes turning his back to me. no wonder his toned muscelic arms and abs were outlined when I spilled that tea over him. He is a greek god.

Pressing my body against his warm skin from behind and wrapping my arms around his waist, "Goodmorning".

"Goodmorning princess, Feeling all better now"?, he says, before turning towards me and kissing my forehead.

Oh what will I do without you.

He nibbles in my ear, "you look so beautiful princess", leaving feathery kisses along my neck. I arch my head over to give him more access. He carries me and places me on the counter, standing between my legs that is wrapped arround his torso, staring deep into my eyes with darkness and desire before they travelled down to my lips. He leans over and places a wet kiss before he leans over to my ear, "I love to kiss you, but not only on the lips, rosaline", sending shivers down my spine and electrifying the desire within me to how my name rolls out his tongue, so sensual.  I glide my fingers over his toned body and onto his shoulders where I leaned in and whispered, "Then, why dont you try", I bit my lip. His eyes go wide until he smirked with evil thoughts.

"Anything for you princess"

He carried me to the bedroom I just came out from and places me on the bed, while his toned body towered on top of me. He kisses me so deeply and passionately,  he removes my tshirt, kissing my newly exposed skin and makes his way below to my stomache I gasp of pleasure, his eyes meet mine for confirmation, I nod.

He removes my trouser, leaving me only with my bra and panty. His eyes turn dark,  he kisses my inner thigh and makes his way right into my soft spot, I gasp to the slightest touch, biting back a moan. I raise my hips for him to slide off the only garment that covered my skin; through the loop holes and out of sight. "already so wet for me princess".

feeling exposed as I've ever been i hide my face with the pillows trying not to show my reddened cheeks, "You dont have to hide from me rose",he says with adoration in his eyes, I nod, as I watch my body being controlled.

He widens my legs, a cold gush of wind brushed against my core, making me burry my bead further in the pillow, before he dips down and slowlys slides his tongues in me, I moan involuntarily, His tongue circling my clit all while his eyes on me.
licking every inch of me, it felt so good, I need him. He came up to me kissing me passionately, I could taste myself in him He slips a finger inside me throbbing in and out, I moan out his name. "you're not allowed to moan my name princess, That will just make me take you now, and theres no fun in that", he says, while throbbing two fingers in and out rapidly,  "Da-mon",I— im about to cum", I moan, "cum for me baby",  I come undone in his fingers. His licks them, "oh, you taste so good princess",

Fighting the absense of his touch and urge for him to take me now, "I need you damon, I need you now", I say in ragged breaths.

He comes up to me, his muscles contracting, His length hard on my skin "Are you sure, princess", his face full of adoration and desire. I nod biting my lip. I can't take it anymore. the pleasure is too much, it aches to not have him inside me.

He removes his boxes, his length is huge, i don't know weather I can take it. I lie down admiring the sight before me, his body is perfect as if someone took his time to sculpt this man on every corner. His eyes meet mine while he strokes his length. 

                     Damon

"Shit, I don't have a condom", I say,  I start pulling away, afraid she might not want this, she grabs me, "its alright, I'm on birth control", I nod, Im ready to mark whats mine, Ready to take her raw, I dont mind even if she gets pregnant because i will love her and take care of her. Her beautiful body is worth making an master artpiece of.

I dont know weather I'll fit, but she will get used to it eventually because im going to fuck this tight pussy all day and every day.

I tower on top of her, holding her hips as I tease her gliding my cock up and down against her wet soft skin, not yet in, teasing her. "Dam-mon, please", she moans, as she bucks her hips upwards,"shh now princess".

I pressed her hips down, as I slowly slide my cock inside her, she winces in pain, "ro- rose, is this your first time?", she nods while clenching the sheet. "Ju- just go slow babe", she says through ragged breaths, adjusting to my length, I slowly start to glide in and out. her winces of pain slowly started to turn into moans of pleasure. I started gaining my phase, throbbing faster and faster til her perfect body bounces rhythmically.

Im going to own her, claim her and after this she will be mine as I will be hers. No one can harm a single strand on her as long as im alive.

I came undone and made my way close to her, our bodies entangled against each other, through heavy beathing. I kissed her, I kissed her deeply that all she ever knows is me, all she ever speaks is me, and all she ever love will be me. As I drew out from those perfect lips and stared into those stary eyes, I knew, I would walk with her, til the end of time.