Chapter 33

Just then samuel, the financial director spoke up, "Johnson cooperation has been going bankrupt, and potential investors are withdrawing, so the market value for a share is going down",

As well as the marketing director, Claire,"their markets are saturated and it shows an indication of decline, but with the full utilization and proper management of marketing, It can increase profits in the long run, given their credibility and standard overtime",

Without giving it another thought, "okay, then it is settled, we are taking over Johnson cooperation",
With the agreement of all the directors, the goal is set.

Tomorow, I will be going to london to meet Dad myself.
Will I come across damon and kate? Oh how much my heart aches to think of kate, I know she will never forgive me.

Eveyone left the room except for me and kiara. Jerking back the seat with my head leaning at the back of chair and facing towards the ceiling, I close my eyes.

"Kiara, have you ever been in love before"?.

"Uh- um no Rose, my ex-boyfriend left me, it was back in highschool", she said, "what about damon, rose"?, she asks.

Kiara has become really close to me ever since my last assistant resigned. She knows all about me and she even helped me in tough times.  Exactly why I have no issue or problem teaching her the base of her duties. Even though she messes up abit time to time. She will get there, I know.

I sigh, "I don't know kiara",

We both get up and make our way back to my office. "I'll be taking today off, please update my schedule and send in an email", I say, as I make my way out of the office.

"Sure thing boss",

I got in to my Mercedes and drove home. My home the penthouse what mom bought me. I got out and locked the gates only to be engulfed in a big hug.

"Mooooooooommmmmyyyy", lily exclaims while hugging me, I carry her to up my arms while my other shoulder is weighed down by a huge bag of files.

"What did my baby do today", i say, kissing her little cheeks.

"Nanna brough meh ish cream", she mumbles in her tiny sweet voice, distracted, while her fingers play through my hair.

I kiss her one more time before handing her over to nanna,who just emerged out of the house, acknowledging my presence,my maid, lily wobbles not liking the idea of going to nanna's arms but was soon distracted when she was given her toy.

"Shall I prepare some coffee, Miss.rose",?

"Yeah please", I say, my voice drained, I make my way into the house and lay on the couch stretching my whole body. 

My baby lily, was born 9 months after I came here, and she is 3 years old, turning 4 in the next two months. I've not told about her to anyone not even my coworkers know I'm a mother of a beautiful baby girl. If I do so the media will catch on me like wildfire spreading rumours of a child who's father is not yet announced.

I wish damon the love and only love of my life was here to see his daughter, I have no clue what he is doing, weather he has already married. My heart aches to go down the road.

I chose to be selfish, to be unloved  to be ruthless. I dont deserve love.  But my baby girl does. I will only do whats right. I dont deserve her nor damon. My life was meant to be in a turmoil of no love or happiness. It has already been written in my book of life.