Chapter 4

Briana and Susan took over my master bedroom, while Dad and Vanessa shared one room. i dont blame him. i was given a small room we use for guests upstairs. I wasn't satisfied at first but then i got used to having a little cozy room by which soon after I decorated it into my liking.

At 9am, we were supposed to have breakfast and that is a rule we keep. well kept, since mom is not here non of the order and structure in the house is kept. and with briana and Susan getting up late its hard to keep in routine. so i make breakfast and have it ready on the table for them by the time they get up.

"Goodmorning Honey" said dad, raising his arms to the ceiling while yawning simultaneously.

"Goodmorning Dad", i chuckled, as i gave him a kiss on the cheek. "these for me?," he said, while taking a seat at the table i was placing all the plates of food at. "yup yup, i want you to eat alot before leaving", i said, trying not to sound too sad.

He has to go to a business deal in france, by which he will return in 3 months, i cannot even fathom the amount of pain it will give me to roam arround the house without his laughter and livness but with the presence of them.

"i know honey, i will be back before you even know it", he says while munching on his food, "what do you want me to bring back", he asks.
"i just want you to come home safe dad, please come home soon".