Haunted House: Switched

Chapter eleven: Haunted House: Switched

Okay first off, I want to thank all my fans and readers :) 105 reads eee!! That might not be alot, but I feel proud. I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I write like five chapters in advance so I have five to post that are done. I promise I will post them all soon! Oh and I changed my book cover... hope you all like it :)

~ October 31 2012

Cami's P.O.V.

I was running with Zayn through the mass of creepy doll creatures. They kept throwing remarks at me, and it made me desperate to leave. Zayn was a couple yards behind me. As I looked back, I ran right into one of the dolls. It's eye was popping from his head with blood pouring from the wound. I was scared speechless. It glared deviously at me.

"Let's play!" It cheered. I stepped back but another doll was there. It grabbed my arms, hoisting me over it's shoulder. I attempted to scream to Zayn, but the other doll covered my mouth. I caught Zayn's eye as I moved out of sight. He ran after me, but a plank slammed shut in the wall, leaving me alone in the dark with two very creepy dolls. They moved me along ways. They then opened a secret plank, tied my arms and legs together, and closed the plank. I jumpped up, then fell back down.

"Ow." I muttered. I tried screaming for help but no one heard my desperate pleas. I just sat there, alone, in the dark, cold, room. I repositioned myself after awhile, and bonked my head on a...doorknob? I tried pushing it open with my head, but I completly failed. That was when I heard talking. I could clearly make out the voice of Louis, comanding Liam and Riley up the stairs. I got excited. Maybe they could get me out.

I shakley started rapping on the door with my hands tied behind my back. No one seemed to hear me. I was thinking about shouting, but I didn't want to scare them. I jumped when I heard Louis scream, but then I laughed to myself. He must have opened the door with the creepy hanged girl. Then I remebered Zayn's face. I wonder what he was doing now. I zoned out for awhile, because I heard Louis enter the room, followed by Harry, then Liam and Riley. 

"Which door lads?" Harry asked. They all mumbled different answers. Well, it's now or never.  

"Help!" I shouted. Riley screamed. I saw shadows moving across the floor, closer to me. 

"Cami?" I heard her ask, stopping. 

"Yes! Please open the door!" I pleaded. She fiddled with the knob, then opened the door. The light momentarily blinded my eyes. Riley was a black mass standing in the door frame. Rays of light bounced off of her. 

"Cami what happened?" She asked, horrified, pulling me off the ground. I balanced against her as the other boys gathered around. They looked... Confused...  

"Untie me, while I explain." I said. Liam got to work, untying my wrists while Harry worked on my ankles. Louis and Riley where balancing me, so I would stand up staright. My eyes startes to adjust, and I realized we were in the hallway with many doors. When everyone finished, I thanked them and explained what happened. By the time I finished, their eyes were wide. 

"You really weren't kidding about them being able to move us around." Harry said to Louis. He smirked then crossed his arms. 

"Well let's choose a door." Louis said, going to the third door to the right. I put my hands out to stop him. 

"Louis no wait!" I exclaimed as he turned the knob. I clenched my eyes shut, expecting something to pop out. Nothing did. Why?

Harry's P.O.V. 

Cami freaked when Louis opened the door. I didn't know why, but I shrugged it away. 

"Wow..." Louis whisper shouted. I glanced at everyone. Liam had his hands on Riley's shoulders, and Cami had her eyes closed. I decided to walk over to Louis. I peered over his shoulder. Beyond his head, was a room with black walls, and glowing purple, green, and orange shapes on the walls.