Perfect, For Now, and Never.

Chapter twenty one: Perfect, For Now, and Never

Zayn's P.O.V. 

Cami came back with a sudden rush. Did I do something wrong? I mean I understand that she is a little scared because of what happened before, but doesn't she know I'm trying to make her feel better? I only want to help but she keeps denying me. It stings, it really does. Seeing her upset and having her push me away sucks. Maybe I was being too pushy... I don't know. Cami stepped over Riley, who was now sound asleep, and over Liam, who was watching the movie intently. Should I greet her, or would that upset her? Cami and I... We've known each other for the longest time. After I broke up with Perrie (which was shortly after our release of WMYB) I met Cami while she was on a trip to London with Riley. It's quite a long story, but let's just say I'm happy I found that piece of paper at our concert. 

"Hi Cami..." I whispered out of habit. She sat right next to me silent. Aww gre- Cami dove in and kissed me with a burning passion. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I tangled me fingers in her curly hair. I admit, I was shocked, but hey, I'm not complaining. 

"Hey Zayn." She whispered once she pulled away. I smiled and gave out a wispy chuckle. 

"That was nice." I leaned our foreheads together and put a strand of hair behind her ear. She smiled, small, but also with mystery. Then she looked stricken, sad. "Tell me only if you need to." I whispered to her. She shook her head. 

"Just..." She started with a sigh, "Just whatever happens, ever, I just need you to know I love you so much, Zayn. You mean so much to me, promise me you won't forget that." Her voice quivered on the verge of tears. I wasn't sure what was going on. Was she breaking up with me? 

"Are...you...breaking up with me?" I just had to whisper to her. Her eyes shot open and she stared me right in the eyes. Her brown eyes were like orbs of emotion, delicate, mysterious, and beautiful. Her eyes are one of the many reasons I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with her. She took my hands in hers, locking them together like we have done so many times before. 

"No Zayn, oh, God no. Never!"  

I was relived but confused. "Then why do you sound like one of us is going to...I don't know... Die?" I jumbled out. She looked at our hands and then kissed me on the cheek. I felt my heart skip a beat. 

"Just remember what I told you...I love you Zayn." She nuzzled into my arms and laid down, facing down, and her eyes closed. I decided to leave it at that. The movie was halfway over, so I whispered 'I love you too' in Cami's ear and decided to go to sleep too. I pulled a blanket over us and replayed the memory of how we met. I hope I fell asleep with a big smile on my face. Yeah, she has that affect on me.

Alexis's P.O.V. 

As the movie went on, Zayn fell asleep with Cami in his arms. They were SO cute together. I had that warm fuzzy feeling inside when ever I saw them together, just, gaahh! To keep the feeling lightened, I nuzzled closer to Harry. I felt him smile, and he reclined the chair so we weren't scrunched into our area. Niall was snoring and Emma was having trouble resting her head on his chest because it bobbed up and down. She looked at me in a can-you-believe-this-guy look, and I just shrugged and smiled, enjoying the feeling of Harry's arms around me, and the warmth of his body. Louis and Brooke we both awake, holding hands and having side conversations every now and then. It made me happy to see Brooke happy. She finally found the right guy, totally perfect for her. I dismissed the thought of her sitting alone, sad, because whenever I picture Brooke in my mind, Louis ends in there with her somehow... I guess you can't get Brooke without Louis. Then, there was Riley and Liam. Riley was now asleep, and her head was resting on Liam's shoulder. Liam's arms were crossed, and his legs straight out in front of him. A sudden emotion hit me. I wish everyone was asleep so I could talk to Liam. I know he likes her...or he just doesn't mind anything Riley does... I shoved the thought away. I needed to keep my mind focused on something... That way the black ghost thing, whatever it was, would leave my mind. Jeez. As the movie went on, Harry's hand stroking my hair dwindled, then stopped all together. I craned my neck to look at him. His eyes were closed, and he drifted off into a peaceful sleep. At least his arms had fallen back around me. I tried staying awake for the movie, as much as I wanted to fall asleep in his cozy arms.