Doctor?

Chapter three: Doctor?

Riley's P.O.V. 

Harry looked at me like I was some helpless puppy. Seriously. His eyes were huge and watery.  

"Harry I'm fine honestly." Lie. I was not okay. There was something in the woods. I could feel it following me. It gave me the creeps. I had fallen pretty hard a couple times and got tangled in a couple type of different things. I think I ran into a tree too, it was hard to tell in the dark. Harry turned back to the living room and mouthed something to Alexis. She nodded then got up starring at me sympathetically. She disappeared around the corner farther into the kitchen. Harry motioned me closer to him. Please no, I thought to myself. He would over react and realize something was up. I just stared at him. He raised an eyebrow then walked towards me. He reached out to put his arm over my shoulder but stopped in his tracks. 

"Uh does your shoulder hurt at all?" He said with squinting eyes. 

Yes. 

"No." I said lieing once again. He looked unsure but wrapped his arm around my shoulder. God did that hurt. He must have felt me wince because he pulled back. Harry starred at me with his big green eyes, and his soft brown curls. Then, his eyebrows flew up. A light bulb looked like it went off in his head. 

"By God!" He said stepping closer to me. "Your shoulder... Let me see it." I pulled away from his extended arm. 

"No it's fine-" I started to say but Harry cut me off. His eyes changed from concern to anger. 

"God Dam*it Riley shut up! You are not okay, I'm not blind. I don't know if you know this but people actually care about you, you know! I care about you, now give me your dam* arm so I can see your shoulder!" He yelled at me. There was no arguing with Harry on this one. I attempted to put my arm but I could only get it a couple inches without gasping from the pain. Harry rubbed his forehead. 

"You are not going to like this love, but I'm going to have to pull your arm out more." I gave him the death glare.  

"Since when are you an injury specialist." I snapped at him. It should have come out sarcasticly, but I was scared for the pain that was going to be inflicted on my arm by him. 

He rolled his eyes and pulled up his sleeves. Oh em geee his biceps were overwhelming. Alexis was soo lucky.  

"Okay," he started taking a deep breath in, "On three. One, two," Harry flung my arm up in the air and I screamed in pain. 

"Ow, Harry stop!" Tears started forming in my eyes. He looked a little shocked at my shrill scream. He then let go and let my arm fall. This was followed by a scream from none other then moi.  

"Remind me to take caring and careful off the list of traits for you!" I said quietly, rubbing my left shoulder. Then Alexis flew out of the kitchen archway. 

"I heard someone scream!" She said. "Is everyone alright?" Alexis walked up to Harry looking worried. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Your boyfriend has very bad doctoring skills!" I said shooting a glare towards Harry. He stuck his tongue out at me. Alexis lightly slapped Harry on the back of the head. 

"Don't kill my best friend jerk!" She said playfully, then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He blushed then hugged her and spun in a circle.  

"I'll try not..." He said kissing her forehead. Alexis moved out of his grasp and headed for the kitchen. 

"The hot chocolate is almost ready," She said and walked out of sight. Harry looked at me then covered his mouth. 

"It was my idea to make hot chocolate." He whispered so Alexis couldn't hear. Sure it was. Then his face went back to the worried expression.