She frowned slightly, "Oh. How unfortunate. I wouldn't mind you being my daughter-in-law one of these days."

Sean coughed and glared at her, "Mother."

"Calm down Sean. It was a joke." She said with a laugh.

You laughed nervously and looked back down at the table, blushing slightly.

Woah...I didn't know I could make myself blush...

"The mood seems to have shifted." Josephine commented, " My bad. I'd say this dinner is for the most part over."

Gabriel looked at her hopefully and you felt hopeful as well.

Sleep....

"We're going to retire for the night, however feel free to stay here." Josephine said as she stood up, Gabriel following.

"It was nice meeting you (Y/n)." She said with a smile as they walked towards the doors and left.

Everyone was silent for a few moments before they all turned to look at you.

"Crush?" Elijah growled.

Oh sh*t...

"Yes. I want to know about this as well, seeing as it's never been talked about before." Mason said with crossed arms.

You stood up, "Would you look at the time. I have to...drain my bathtub..."

"You haven't taken a bath yet. Sit down." Sean snapped.

You sighed and went to sit down but your turned to look at him, "Wait what? How do you-"

He waved a hand dismissively, "Not important."

"(Y/n)...Why would you waste your time on someone else?" Vincent asked, standing up, "We're right here."

You backed away slowly to the door, "Look, I'm not feeling very good. We can talk about this in the morning."

"No. We'll talk about this here and now." Xander snapped.

"It doesn't matter anymore, does it? You guys have me locked up here safe and sound." You argued.

"Call it precautionary. If you were to escape... we'd have a good idea of where you'd go." Elijah said.

"Wow, that makes me want to tell you so much more." You rolled your eyes.

"Don't be sarcastic, just tell us. We won't get mad." Mason said softly.

You frowned, "You guys hurt Abby and Riley, what makes me think that you guys won't lash out again?"

"Elijah hurt them. Not us. I would never do something like that." Vincent said, hurt.

You sighed, "There isn't anyone."

"Lying isn't-"

"I'm not lying. I just wanted to get back at you somehow, I'm sorry." You looked at the ground.

"Get back at us?" Sean asked.

"The pool?" You trailed off.

Mason sighed, "It was a game."

"Yeah a game of trying to find time to breathe." You shot back. "Anyway, I'm going back to my room for the night. Don't bother me, please."

You turned on your heel and walked out the doors, headed for the stairs.

"She's something else..." Xander trailed off, listening to your footsteps.

The others nodded in agreement.

"But that dress though..."Mason trailed off, earning him dirty looks from the other four.

"I'm telling you, that's all I know." Gale said, looking stubbornly at someone.

"That's all you know about her?" A voice snapped and Gale violently nodded.

"She's been here for a few days, yet no one seems to know anything about her."

"Well...She did disappear for about two days, so that might be partially to blame."

"She disappeared?" The voice asked, full of interest.

Gale nodded, glancing at the door that led to the hallway.

"Well that's something you knew but didn't tell me." They snapped.

His green eyes widened, "I-I'm sorry. I just assumed that from asking everyone else you knew and-"

The sound of the slap echoed around the room, "Don't assume things. Is there anything else I should know?"

He looked at the ground, shaking his head.

"Then leave. You've angered me enough." The tone was cold. 

Gale stared at the ground as he left the room, the dogs waiting for him outside the door.

"Come on guys." He murmured, reaching a hand up to touch his cheek.

A/N: I wrote this chapter with a face mask on listening to some of the songs you guys recommended (which by the way UH INSPIRATION) and if that's not vibing idk what is. The chapters slightly smaller than normal by a few hundred words so I'm sorry about that but I've been writing english papers all day and after some point my brain just stopped understanding keyboard keys. Thank you for your support! :D