Safety

Four of the boys sat in the living room, staring at the elevator angrily.

"This is less than desirable... Vincent trailed off, looking at everyone's expressions. He sank back into the couch solemnly.

"I can't believe how stupid we were." Sean murmured. "She was obviously going to try again, and we didn't even try to make it hard."

"Shut up." Mason snapped. "It's a learning experience for all of us."

"Yeah well for all we know (Y/n)'s already called the cops and-" Xander started angrily.

"And nothing will happen." Vincent cut him off, "Elijah already contacted his mom and there will be no help or support from the police on her end."

"Does she know about all of this?" Sean asked, glancing at him.

"No. He told her that there were threats against him at school." Vincent said with a sigh. "She believed it though."

"Regardless, we can't keep (Y/n) here again. It's too easy for her to try to escape." Mason stated.

The other boys nodded, everyone glancing at the elevator.

"Where do you suggest we take her?" Xander asked, yawning.

"Well, my parents have a summer house about an hour away from here. It's remote and large so we can all stay there. She really wouldn't have anywhere to go if she somehow escaped." Sean offered, looking at everyone.

"Are they there?" Vincent asked.

"No. They're out of the country for another movie and won't be back for a while." Sean said with a smile. "It'll be perfect."

"That sounds like it'll work." Xander said, tapping his chin.

"I'll talk to my dad and excuse our absences." Mason said as he stood up and stretched.

Vincent yawned again and stood up as well, "If we're going to be taking her away from here, we'll need all our energy."

"That's if Elijah can catch up to her." Xander pointed out, resting his head against the back of the couch.

"It doesn't matter. She'll be back eventually and when she is we'll take her to the house." Sean smiled slightly and stood up, heading towards the hallway. "I'm going back to bed."

"Me too." Mason said as he followed Sean.

"Are you coming up?" Vincent turned to look at Xander.

"No. If Elijah manages to bring her back he'll probably need help. I have a few sedatives I took from my parents, so I'll give her those." Xander said as he closed his eyes and laid down on the couch.

"Okay." Vincent turned and disappeared into the hallway.

~~~~

"I know it sounds far-fetched, but it's the truth." You finished as you glanced at Riley. His face didn't show any emotion.

"You know if you told me that a few days ago, I'd say you were on drugs or something." Riley sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

You turned your attention back to the sidewalk and sighed, "You don't believe me?"

"No. I do. You looked completely petrified when that elevator opened."

You smiled slightly, "Then we can call the police and-"

"Nope. See, (Y/n) you're smart but you lack common sense." Riley scowled.

"What do you mean?" You glared at him.