Ideology

A/N: Not edited, but I don't think there are many spelling errors. Sorry, just wanted to get this out for you guys.

You idly pushed the leftover breakfast around your plate, staring at the table.

"-n)...(Y/n)...(Y/n)." A voice snapped.

You jumped and looked up and around at everyone seated at the table, not sure who was the one who called your name.

"Are you feeling alright?" Vincent asked.

He was sitting to your left, Mason to your right. Sean sat across from you and Elijah and Xander sat on either side of him.

"I'm fine." You mumbled and went back to moving your food around.

"Come on, Love. You can tell us." Mason gave you a bright smile.

No. I really can't.

You glanced at him and shrugged, "It's none of your business."

"Don't be that way (Y/n)." Elijah said as he frowned.

You stood up from the table and turned towards the hallway, "I'm not hungry."

"You hardly ate anything." Sean commented.

You scowled, "I know."

The boys watched as you disappeared into the hall and up the stairs. They all shared an uncertain look before they quietly ate breakfast.

You slammed your door shut and fell onto your bed, screaming into your comforter in frustration. You rolled over onto your back, staring at the ceiling and took a deep breath.

Think (Y/n). There has to be some way out of this place. They can't just keep you here.

You stood up and walked over to the glass wall and looked outside. You were too high up to attempt anything so that was out of the question.

Sighing, you sat back on the bed and looked around.

I could do it tonight when they're all asleep.

Your eyes widened slightly.

Yeah...While they're asleep I can sneak out and call my dad. I'll get far away from here and start off fresh in a new school.

You nodded silently and smiled. You had some hope now.

There was a knock on the door and you glanced at it, your smile immediately fading.

"(Y/n)?" A muffled voice asked.

"Go away, please." You answered and pulled the covers over your head.

You heard the door open and scowled, wrapping yourself in the covers, attempting to put something between you and one of the boys.

There was a soft laugh, "(Y/n), what are you doing?"

You glared at the comforter and didn't reply.

The weight on the bed shifted and you assumed the person sat down. You rolled farther away from the person.

"If you won't tell me, I'll have to guess." You could hear the amusement in their voice.

You scowled and closed your eyes.

"Hmm, lets see. Are you...taking a nap?"

You shook your head and pulled the covers towards you more.

Advanced Plans (Yandere Boys x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें