"I was around 3 years old when Naina entered the family.... Di was 8-9 years old and since I was the youngest, I used to get pampered a lot.... but then Naina came... delicate and so tiny.... she got all the attention of my parents and di.... and even dada ji... he loved her a lot..." Kunal trailed off, smiling sadly at me.

I sat down at one of the kitchen counters, and so did Kunal, and for a moment there was pin drop silence.

"She was very delicate and ill at that time.... and for the first few months of her life, she was at the hospital. I remember dadaji fretting about her delicate condition and he'd rush to the hospital every day.... he'd spend nights there, looking after her and just sitting outside the ICU where she was admitted.... all of a sudden Naina became the VIP in the family and I was just another person!" Kunal sobbed.

"It all grew worse when they shifted her back home .. she was still so delicate... She needed a lot of care and attention... so now even the house keeping staff were all over her... nobody cared about me....." Kunal trailed off, his voice so broken... I'd never heard him so broken - even when he was missing Shruthi.. he was never this broken!

A loud groan issued from where Kunal was sat, followed by a loud sob, making me gaze at him in horror.

Covering his face with both his hands, he broke into another loud sob, and I watched in horror as one of the most chilled-out guy in the world lost his cool and sob!

"Kunal!!" I gasped, getting off my place and rushing towards him.

"I just wanted her out.... I wanted all that attention on me again... I'd had enough in those few months and I.... I was tired of her!! So... I... I don't know what I wanted to do.... but I hated her Abhi!!" Kunal choked, tears streaming down his broken face as he shot his eyes to me.

"She used to sleep in my room y'know... I had to share with her....And then one day.... She was in her crib.... I went to her... and there she was.... this tiny little thing.... and even as I looked down at her, she smiled!! She giggled.... my baby sister giggled at me for the very first time!!" Kunal chuckled, wiping his tears and sniffing his tears.

"And at that moment I think... I kissed her... and knew she was my girl... and just like everyone else, she made me too fall for her... my baby girl she is.." Kunal chuckled.

I couldn't help smile... well he wasn't sobbing anymore!! I can only imagine how this 3 year old kid must have felt to have all the love attention that he used to receive, now having to share it with another baby!!! But to forget all that frustration (even as a kid!) and own-upto that small baby... wow!!

How would my Naina have had looked as a small baby?! She was so ill when she was a small baby.... and she survived all that - my brave girl!! I'll get to see a miniature Naina when we have a baby girl of our own!! I can't wait to hold a miniature Naina in my hands!! The same cute little nose.... and those beautiful doe-eyes!! And the silky soft hair... and her voice.... I'll pamper my daughter like how I pamper my wife... because both of them will be the queens of my heart!

"You love her a lot, don't you?!" Kunal finally asked, wiping his face and looking at me with wide eyes.

"And you'll continue to love her... no matter what, won't you!?!" Kunal added, looking quite somber.

I blinked at Kunal, who smiled, as though he didn't need any answer from me.

"Naina.... she's adopted... I found her adoption papers when I was in highschool.." Kunal trailed off, looking at me like as though I was a bubbling hot volcano!!

I continued to blink at Kunal, who was looking intently at me, as though waiting for me to burst.

But why's he waiting for me to burst like a volcano?!