"okay! ill call you back" he cut the call and ran behind suzy to her office.

"SUZY!!" he yelled and she threw a huge smile at him when their eyes met "JAEHWAN-AH!!" she exclaimed and jogged to him falling into a hard hug pushing him away a few steps with her.

He embraced her warmly and brushed her hair, "i couldnt talk to you ever since i came" he complained

"yah me too, either i was sick or you were busy" she hugged him again "it feels so nice to meet someone you know after all this havoc" she smiled hugely.

He held her by her shoulders and made her sit beside him, "suzy.. I actually... "

"wait a min, how come your pronouncing my name right? Suzy? Wasnt it saazy for you always?" she reminded and slit her eyes.

He pursed his lips, "oh i-uh how-uh, i mean someday i should correct it right, and it upsets you anyway, so i changed for you" he shrugged hiding his feelings.

She nudged him and held his hands affectionately , he was hesitant to let her close to him because he was afraid of getting more weaker with his feelings for her so he loosened the grip and stood up. He tried hard not to break down in front of her.

"i just came to say hi, we are finding more clues to put lucas in a proper bind, so that his sentence is severe enough" he said and walked to the door, but before leaving he paused and looked at her "you take care, suzy, none of us can bear it if your in danger".

She was confused by his actions, (since when did he get so mature and cool) she wondered.

Taehyung was disturbed, he wasnt able to focus completely on his work, the thought of suzy forgetting the past, the past with him, buried his heart into fire. But on the other side, she was safe if she was away from him he believed but in No way it made him feel better about his dying love.

The thought of lucas escaping to find him and suzy, suddenly blew up the burning fire within him and he reached out to the intercom.

"Hyuk-ah bring me the footage of the gallery the day before the incident" he ordered and dug himself into the monitor again.

He was arranging all the charges and putting it together very keenly. Though he helped lucas a few times he never was involved in it the whole time. So thats the only way he could bind lucas permanently behind bars.

Knock knock

"yes" he answered without looking up.

Suzy came in with the footage he had asked for.

He just grabbed a peek but then steadily stared at her when he saw her "why...are you...you could have given it to hyuk" he stammered

"hyuk is busy with another meeting, i was the one who answered your call" she said and silently placed the CD on his table not even looking up once.

Hesitantly he looked away but then couldn't resist looking at her when she is standing right in front of him. She could feel his gaze by the corner of her eye, so she bowed at him and turned to leave.

"about what happened earlier" he put his head down "i didnt mean to..."

"i prefer not to talk about that" she whispered slowly still facing the other side "and im helping you because even i want lucas to be barred, not just me, Hongbin, ken, ravi and everyone" she finished "so dont get any ideas"

He was left with no words and she swiftly walked ahead and out of the room. After shutting it close behind her she released her breath that she was holding in and panted hard.
'god what is happening to me, i feel like my head is gonna burst out, it's burning inside my head, it hurts every time i see him'
She relaxed for a min still standing outside the door until she gained some relief from the discomfort.