All you people out there might be cooing at this act of mine, at how gentlemanly it is of me to not look at her breasts without permission. But the truth is, I cannot look at her breasts without looking at that tattoo on her chest - a tattoo over her heart for the one she truly loved.

You all know of the drama that had ensued earlier after I'd seen that tattoo and I think that that's enough drama for a long time!

I looked up at Naina as she put her hands on mine, looking rather wistful, but not speaking anything.

There was an awkward silence as she sat there on top of me, looking into my eyes, my hands on her waist and her hands on mine.

"Uh... We should..." I cleared my throat and broke the eye contact as the phone began buzzing yet again.

Naina cleared her throat and smiled before she neatly got up and stood beside the sofa, straightening her dress, not looking at me.

I too got up and straightened myself, shooting furtive glances towards Naina who was clearly avoiding my gaze.

"Um...there are a couple of your uh... Clothes... In there.... If you wanna change into... Something more comfortable..." I trailed off, indicating the door of the wardrobe.

"I guess another couple of minutes won't do any harm... You can uh freshen up in there and.... We could get going..." I trailed off, indicating the door to the bathroom.

Naina hummed in response and I stood there and watched as she made her way to the wardrobe, gasping as she opened it's door to find it filled with her clothes and a few of mine.

She turned to gape at me, but clearing my throat, I moved forward to the wardrobe, pulling out a pair of my own jeans and a shirt to go with it, not once looking at her.

As I turned to leave, I felt her warm hand enclose around my arm as she called out to me in her sweet voice.

Even before I could turn to face her, her arms had wound themselves around my waist, and I could feel her face pressed tightly against my back.

A smile automatically curled my lips, and I turned on the spot, to put my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

The phone began buzzing again, making me groan, and we broke the hug to gaze at one another apologetically.

I nodded and had just turned to make my way towards the door when....

"Next time, I'll try to hide it with makeup and concealer" I heard her voice.

Blinking in confusion, I turned to look at her, but she grinned cheekily at me and rushed to the bathroom with her clothes.

I blinked at the now closed bathroom door, my clothes still in my hand - what had she meant?

Only when I'd changed out of my shirt and trousers, did I realise what she'd meant - the next time that I'd get to see her naked, she would be covering her tattoo with makeup so I wouldn't have to see it!

Blood rose to my cheeks and holding tight onto the shirt in my hand, I tried to picture how her breasts had looked when I'd seen her topless earlier.

But all that came back to me was the image of her tattoo, bolder and more clearer than ever - making my gut constrict and heart weigh with ache.

*****

Clearing my throat, I rubbed the nape of my neck, and shot a furtive glance towards Naina, before looking away and concentrating on the empty road ahead. 

After the two of us had freshened up a bit and had gotten changed into fresh clothes, we'd made our way back to the car and off towards Shruthi's apartment - where Kunal had called us to meet-up.