Chapter 1

{Carter}

I posed every time the camera snapped a picture of me, I was modeling at a photo shoot. Today was supposably a good day well that's what my best friend said because someone special is coming in to do this photos shoot with me I had no clue because she set this whole thing up all I had to do was be here and do what I do normally."Okay Carter now go change and we will have him out here with you and ready." My camera man said. I walked back into my dressing room and changed into my new outfit which was high waisted shorts with black back pockets in the back with a black long sleeve shirt and some high knee socks with some bad ass black white and red Jordan's the makeup artist redid my make up and my hair stylist did my hair in some big curl when they were done I put on my silver hoops and sat in my chair thinking why does she keep trying to set me up with men I'm perfectly fine on my own, I was snapped out my thoughts by my name being called so I got up and walked out back to the white screen I looked up and saw Mr.August Alsina. I walked to him and he smiled and just sighed and looked over and saw my best friend in the corner smiling bigger than the cat from Alice and worded land."Hello." he said extending his hand out for me to shake, I looked at him then at her I walked straight to her and was about to go off."Aye listen to me before you go off." she said stopping me."Just give him a try and see how it goes if he doesn't go well I will get off your back about dating men." she said " fine Abre." I finally said. I walked back over to him and stood by his side."So ya just gone dis meh like that." he said looking into the camera."Don't talk just pretend we are enjoying each other's company I'm just doing this so Abre can get off my back." I said posing."Whateva." he said."Okay now August wrap your ands around her like you are pretecting her and Carter do that sexy look that gives attention." Max said before snapping more pics.

*
I changed back into my normal clothes and turned off my vanity lights and walked out the door I got in the elevator and pressed the button so it can go to the parking garage. As soon as I got there I got my keys to my car and clicked the unlock button and I got in and set my purse in the passenger seat and I put my seat belt on and started up my car. I stopped at the nearest liquor store and parked in the parking lot and went in and got me a Arizona and chips I paid for them. I stepped outside and bumped into these guys. "Aye watch where your going Yeah." I said annoyed."Ha look boys cute and she got a mouth on her." the guy said."aye Chica what that mouth do." the other guy said."just move out my damn way." I asked getting pissed off. soon the guy grabbed me and walked behind the liquor store I kicked the guy in his balls while he leaned over in pain I tried to run but another guy scooped me up in his arms."Now you fucked up Bitch." the guy that I kicked said."He banged my head against the wall and I screamed in pain soon I felt blood running down my head. He pinned me up against the wall and I spit in his face then he started choking me I was loosing air slowly then he dropped me to the floor and as soon as I dropped to the floor he kicked me in my ribs and stomach I thought he was going to kick me again but I didn't feel anything I looked up and saw the guy on the floor and as well as the others I felt myself being lifted up and being put into a car I blacked out and the last thing I saw was me being carried into this nice house.